The online racing simulator
it's sad
it´s very sad, I wanna Know How much Player´s was on HCT since start
Would like to play with Airio abit
Quote from Bmxtwins :Would like to play with Airio abit

So do it locally then when you have it as you want it you can upload to 500....
didn't plan on cP crashing, didn't download my files.
Quote from Bmxtwins :didn't plan on cP crashing, didn't download my files.

Well, i guess you've learned something important today.
Not to trust things I pay for?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Would like to play with Airio abit

You can still sucessfully log in via FTP to your servers, as long as you know your account PW and the IP of your servers.

Airio is easy...jsut upload / download as needed, then !rld

LFS server conifgs, for now just need to suffice with editing things in server that you can.

@Bmxtwins: You should really always keep a local copy of all server config files locally incase you need to check something or a massive failure happens, even though massive total loss failures are rare.
Im back again, CP is now online, The changes made to the router meant the control panel software could not connect to TCAdmins License server, Phil sorted that for me this morning. Now i just need to sort out the Cpanel webserver and we'll be sorted out.
Quote from dekojester :You can still sucessfully log in via FTP to your servers, as long as you know your account PW and the IP of your servers.

Airio is easy...jsut upload / download as needed, then !rld

LFS server conifgs, for now just need to suffice with editing things in server that you can.

@Bmxtwins: You should really always keep a local copy of all server config files locally incase you need to check something or a massive failure happens, even though massive total loss failures are rare.

Forgot about the FTP...
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from franky500 :Im back again, CP is now online, The changes made to the router meant the control panel software could not connect to TCAdmins License server, Phil sorted that for me this morning. Now i just need to sort out the Cpanel webserver and we'll be sorted out.

Don't forget our server . It has been offline for some time and you haven't responded to any of my posts / emails / PMs.

I'm trying my best to get in touch.
franky i realy need the insim added to bmxtwins account as stated in PM and Support ticket. We need them for league tommorrow please add them tonight atleast (american time is fine) Ive been patient i think but i realy need them added. Thanks Matt
CP offline again.
no problems here
Quote from Mustangman759 :franky i realy need the insim added to bmxtwins account as stated in PM and Support ticket. We need them for league tommorrow please add them tonight atleast (american time is fine) Ive been patient i think but i realy need them added. Thanks Matt

Quote from franky500 : (he is stable now but is being kept in until at least Wednesday... FYI i will likely be going back to norfolk for a couple of days then)

possible reason why he is not around.
Still no web cPanel here. Any ETA?
i've sent him another text to give him a heads up. as soon as i know more, you'll know more.
it's the best i can do guys.
Cheers Dadge.
Quote from Mustangman759 :support ticket and include it in a zip. well you could do that if cpanel was up....This is realy annoying when trying to make an insim work...

no respond 1mounth, change for gaming solutions!
Quote from rpm-powered : no respond 1mounth, change for gaming solutions!

Hi,

Your support ticket (dated 8/10/10) has been updated and your insim installed, Your account has also had 12 days credited to it for the wait. Sorry for the delay.

@Bob - Cpanel now operational.

@Bmxtwins / Mustang - insim's now installed.

@Turbofreak - Check PM's in 45 minutes.

@All - thanks for your patience.
Quote from franky500 :Hi,

Your support ticket (dated 8/10/10) has been updated and your insim installed, Your account has also had 12 days credited to it for the wait. Sorry for the delay.

@Bob - Cpanel now operational.

@Bmxtwins / Mustang - insim's now installed.

@Turbofreak - Check PM's in 45 minutes.

@All - thanks for your patience.

Ok just in time Franky!
Quote from franky500 :@Bob - Cpanel now operational.

Wonderful. Although this morning I finished setting up the business website with godaddy hosting, couldn't wait any longer. At least I can admin my own stuff again though, cheers.
Quote from Bob Smith :Wonderful. Although this morning I finished setting up the business website with godaddy hosting, couldn't wait any longer. At least I can admin my own stuff again though, cheers.

No worries, Good job your hosting is free i guess
Just wanted to say thanks for dealing with our TS franky
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG