The online racing simulator
Watched Intouchables

Great funny and touching movie, eve if it is a tad cheesy.
Take Shelter. Really quite good, mainly thanks to Michael Shannon.
I saw Contagion couple weeks back and thought it was mediocre. Felt like it was rushed and there were alot of plot holes and characters with half decent screen time just disappearing. Ending was great however.

Then saw Chronicle and thought that was amazing. From a realistic standpoint, they hit it head-on. If anything like this happened to real teens, i expect nothing less from what happened in the film. Alot of friends complained that the build-up was slow, but i enjoyed the build-up and coming together the guys had for the climax.

Lastly saw The Vow with a guy friend. It's nothing like the Ads in terms of how it's played back. It's flashback-ish but it only does it to explain important plot points for how Tatum attempts to win her back.
The Woman in Black

Actually pretty damn decent. Not exactly what I would call scary, but still very good.
Watched He Got Game recently, purely because it has my favourite basketball player in it. The whole movie is a bit of an illogical mess but Ray Allen is a surprisingly decent actor.
Watched Carlos and Mesrine recently. Both quite interesting
Lincoln Lawyer - I recommend. Great movie for my taste.
Beginners (9/10) - Really sweet love story/family story. Nice acting from McGregor, Plummer, and Laurent.

Young Adult (6/10) - A really uncompromising dark comedy about a mentally disturbed person.
I've seen a lot of movies recently but can't recomend anything, who allows these idiots to make movies..
In Time (3/10): Cool idea and Seyfried is hot as hell. Everything else was a letdown.
Finally a great one..

Paris
On the topic of future building techniques that came up in the thread about the apartment collapse in Russia, Future by Design is a really neat documentary about futurist Jacque Fresco's architectural ideas and philosophical ideas concerning the viability of a working technocracy, where computers and robots control all aspects of goods and food production from processing raw materials to distributing products to the end user.

Streaming on netflix
The girl with the dragon tattoo (the new one).

Epic, just epic
One movie I just watched for the first time.. The Original Jurassic Park movie on Blu-Ray. I was on the edge of my seat way more than any other, even Transformers 1 and 2, despite the excessive video grain.
Quote from Woz :The girl with the dragon tattoo (the new one).

Epic, just epic

Came to say this.

Watched it last night. Really good movie.
Is it anything like the Swedish version? Cause i didn't quite liked that one.. boring with too many stories at the same time, plot holes etc..
I haven't actually seen the Swedish version, so I cant really compare.

The main plot in itself is pretty straightforward - however, there are a lot of different people involved with their own little side-stories and sometimes I found it hard to keep up with who is who. Nothing big though. If anything I like it when a movie makes the viewer think for himself and try to figure things out.
Let the Right One In

Låt den rätte komma in (original title)
I'm just glad you prefered the original version over american remake.
They'really both quite good, though.

Same for Dragon Tattoo.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :They'really both quite good, though.

Same for Dragon Tattoo.

Haven't finished that one yet.
I usually don't watch the remakes.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG