The online racing simulator
Quote from danben7 :Oldboy

Don't look it up, it's got good twists.

It's Korean with subtitles, if you like ****ed up action thrillers watch it, one of the coolest films you'll see.

Now try Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.
Real Steel: Way more fun than I expected despite having an entirely predictable plot. If I were a 10 year old kid I'd be in love with this movie.
Knuckle - Insight into the world of traveller bare knuckle fighting. Not for the squeamish
Quote from danben7 :Oldboy

Don't look it up, it's got good twists.

It's Korean with subtitles, if you like ****ed up action thrillers watch it, one of the coolest films you'll see.

I was thinking what the **** did i watch, and why the **** did i watch that for a year???? That screwed my mind for sure, i can never see the tv in the same way i saw it before!
Quote from majod :and Never Let Me Go
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334260/

What has been seen... Couldn't get the huge "WTF" out of my mind during the whole movie, the "main" story has backed out to the concept of guinea pig humans, it almost got me in the end. Good movie.
Blitz

Jason Statham at his best once again, awesome movie imo.
mate from work who's not at all interested in anything "heavy / cultural" (his words) got dragged to see this and says it's "f***ing brilliant"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYrGIQnmxo

just to add that of course it's not showing anywhere outside the major cities etc which is typical, 10 screens at my local multiplex and they manage to fill them with about 8 films, why the hell not put something like this on either in the afternoon during the week when the children are in school or for a late showing when the children should be in bed ? instead they'll end up showing "U" certificate films to about 4 people and then say that "non mainstream" films don't do well at box office, they did the same thing with "moon", nearest showing by anyone was 2 hours away
Together - Great Swedish drama type film. Funny too.
I watched Black Swan finally, but it was really disappointing IMO. Little things that annoyed me included the fact that it took too long to get moving and the fact that Natalie Portman was sickly skinny (grossed me out).

A bigger annoyance was that the film hit a bit to close to heart. I've been swimming on a club team for 10 year (now up to 15 hours a week 50 weeks a year) and I've seen the pushy parent and overpowering coach thing way too many times. It's not uncommon for people to have complete breakdowns under the pressure. I've distanced myself from a lot of my swim 'friends' because the competitive shit and pressure from everyone really just makes you want to bail out. Creepy shit watching it happen in a movie, knowing that could easily be someone I know.
The Illusionist (2006)

Not a new movie, but I just watched it again when I came back from school. It is quite interesting.
Also Jessica Biel is hot hot hot hot hot ( when the movie was made...lol )
Defendor
Judging just from the description this movie doesnt look all that interesting but it was one of the best movies I seen lately.
Just a note the movie itself is far from comedy and in my opinion its as good if not better than kickass.
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
Yeah, very cool one.
Quote from Shotglass :resurrect dead was suprisingly fun to watch

Something paranormal as it is being advertised or just an art project someone decided to make and someone else decided to continue or just another conspiracy theory?
neither
Rofl! Are they serious?
Also "GONNA" in a movie presentation..well... and nazis... rofl, this is going to be fun

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG