The online racing simulator
+1 its an epic film, very touching and just really good, the best film EVER!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Saw Senna tonight. Really well done overall. Perhaps was a bit of hagiography, but that's alright.

Definitely a good film. I enjoyed it extremely, even though I don't have any interest in F1 or any other open wheeler racing except for karting.

Some moments were really good like when another formula crashes, he jumps out of his formula, runs across the track while there's other formulas approaching to check if the driver's okay. It was a really surprising moment.

Will definitely have to watch it again soon.
Modern Family Not a movie, a TV Show, but very quickly became one of my favorites, hillarious stuff
The newest harry potter was okay. Better than Transformers 3 or Cars 2 (which were horrible when compared to first ones)
Negotiator!
Quote from Myffe :The newest harry potter was okay. Better than Transformers 3 or Cars 2 (which were horrible when compared to first ones)

Harry Potter better than Transformers 3? Are you ****ing kidding me?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Harry Potter better than Transformers 3? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Nope. Transformers 3 really was bad (imo ofc). The first transformer was amazing but this wasnt
I liked the third movie, watched it in 3D and the effects were great!
However, IMO. HP was a better movie.
All of the Transformers movies are worse than pretty much anything else.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Modern Family Not a movie, a TV Show, but very quickly became one of my favorites, hillarious stuff

Yes- we (my partner and I) love it too.

We're also just getting into watching Mad Men. I know... a little late.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :All of the Transformers movies are worse than pretty much anything else.

eating a pile of excement would be more enjoyable than sitting through any of the transformers movies

from a darwinian perspective anybody who actually enjoys running their fingers and minds through michael bays excrement should be put down for the better of our species
Quote from Shotglass :eating a pile of excement would be more enjoyable than sitting through any of the transformers movies

Well, giving the choice I still would've chosen transformers movie but hey I dont condemn you just because you into scat, I mean tastes man .
Contagion: pretty average, virus including drama, worth a shot, but nothing really special.

Fight Club on the other hand (yeah, i'm 12 years late) was epic, i think i'm gonna watch it again soon.
Quote from Kid222 :
Fight Club on the other hand (yeah, i'm 12 years late) was epic, i think i'm gonna watch it again soon.

I finished watching it 2 hours ago, but my mind is still trying to comprehend that twist. Might be an idea for me to watch it again aswell.
Great movie though!
Really enjoyed The Change Up. Jason and Ryan are brilliant together. Only thing missing is Jason Sudeikis. And Olivia Wilde, ohhhh <3<3
Quote from Stiggie :I finished watching it 2 hours ago, but my mind is still trying to comprehend that twist. Might be an idea for me to watch it again aswell.
Great movie though!

I got it, it was just the feeling you get, when a great movie spits you out back into reality and you're like "wtf am i supposed to do now?", that made me to schedule watching it again very soon.
Quote from Kid222 :I got it, it was just the feeling you get, when a great movie spits you out back into reality and you're like "wtf am i supposed to do now?", that made me schedule watching it again very soon.

You are not your schedule.
Also, you guys are breaking rules one and two of Fight Club.

Still on a Spanish-speaking tangent: recently enjoyed También la lluvia.
Anyone know where i can get love film codes for a 3 month deal?
AVOID Bridgemaids at all costs. Truly one of the most dull, predictable movies I've ever watched. Apparently women doing shit and sick jokes with their only comprehendable aspiration in life is to get a 'good man' is somehow revolutionary and 'fresh'. I simply can not comprehend how this shite got decent reviews.
Haha I watched it a few nights ago. Pretty stupid yes.

btw you meant Bridesmaids right?
the human centipede 2
Haven't watched a good movie for a while now, dissapointment after dissapointment, while TV shows are getting better and better..

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG