The online racing simulator
The People vs.George Lucas
may the force be with you young ...
Children of men ... hell, i see us heading there, very good movie to spend time with.
Quote from Kid222 :Children of men ... hell, i see us heading there, very good movie to spend time with.

+1 Great film and a must see

My recommendation = Chain Reaction, an interesting film indeed.
Quote from Kid222 :Children of men ... hell, i see us heading there, very good movie to spend time with.

One of my favorite movies. Along with V for Vendetta and Shoot 'Em Up. And Grand Prix.
micmacs - probably the most French film I've ever seen. Still enjoyable and watchable. Certainly helped erase the memories of Bridesmaids.
Submarine: Ayoade clearly wants to be Wes Anderson, but this was a pretty good attempt.
Secretary - at first i was like "WTF", but then i giggled.
Just seen Immortals, pale version of 300 style.. And avoid "3D" versions at all costs, there was not a single 3D effect that i've noticed.
honestly I didn't expect you would waste money on this film, after I've seen your comments in this thread and somehow knowing your film taste
Well i liked 300, it's a perfect movie for the cinema, and cause it was the same producers etc..
Season two of The Walking Dead has absolutely blown my mind. First show I've ever felt an absolute need to watch but it's freaking two months until the next episode.
oh yeah the "mid-season finale" bs
It was awesome though

I always watch Hell on Wheels afterwards
Hell on Wheels is basically Deadwood 4 Dummies. Mildly entertaining, though.
Has anyone seen TT3D: Closer to the Edge? Just watched it last week, what a well put together movie!
Melancholia: Gorgeously shot, very cool sfx, interesting concept, well-acted, didn't connect with me at all
Quote from DeadWolfBones :didn't connect with me at all

That's the thing.. spoilers - you just can't shoot movie like that.. even i who sometimes suffer from depression didn't figured out that she was depressed/melancholic till the end of that first scene, she was just annoying.
Quote from hp999 :Has anyone seen TT3D: Closer to the Edge? Just watched it last week, what a well put together movie!

Yeah, I watched the 2D version a few days ago. I really enjoyed it, but I thought they could have used more onboard footage.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That's the thing.. spoilers - you just can't shoot movie like that.. even i who sometimes suffer from depression didn't figured out that she was depressed/melancholic till the end of that first scene, she was just annoying.

Well, it seems like it's connected with quite a few people, but it was just... pretty for me.
Quote from amp88 :Yeah, I watched the 2D version a few days ago. I really enjoyed it, but I thought they could have used more onboard footage.

Yeah, I agree, they should've used more helicopter shots too. The last crash in the movie was rather wild.
Not a movie but I guess TV shows are somewhat on topic as well.

I recommend Community. In my opinion the best sitcom on TV right now. Too bad it's going on a "hiatus" which basically means it's going to get cancelled. sixseasonsandamovie!!!

I also recommend Arrested Development which is my favourite sitcom ever.
Oh yes Community, but Modern Family is maybe even better, along with TBBT three best shows currently..

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG