The online racing simulator
Quote from gezmoor :Haven't seen it, but c'mon if you're going to make a remake of an iconic film with an iconic action star as big, (literally as well as star wise), as Arnie, at least replace the character with someone with similar physical presence, "The Rock" would have been a far better choice IMO.

Agree with you mate, the actor was not bad at all, but he did not fit for the role I think.
Watched Hesher this weekend too. Very interesting film.

Others watched this weekend:

Thor: B-
Dark City: A-
Strange Days: A-
X-Men: First Class: B
Anyone seen Colombiana? I wanna see it.

Zoe Saldana:lovies3d:
Remains is so good, and so different from the book.
just got home from watching 'attack the block'
definitely worth checking out bruh... although the chav speak does get somewhat annoying half way though its still a hoot
also one of the more unorthodox alien designs in this making it all the more enjoyable

and finally i loved the introduction they gave for this movie "as well all found out this summer the london youth is not to be messed around with"
The Town was very good. Like The Departed, but a little happier in the end.
INSOMNIA, the Nolan version.

Stars Hilary Swank, Al Pacino and Robin Williams.
Psycological crime drama, ver enjoyable and superbly shot film.
Meet The Fockers - Hahahah, Barbra Streisand, and Dustin Hoffman are so great.
watched Million Dollar Baby yesterday, good movie, but somehow reminded me a lot of Gran Torino, Clints charakter is too similar in both movies. Old guy overcoming his prejudices, mentoring a young person that needs help (but then again there are hundreds of movies like this :tilt.

He even wears the same strange uptobellybutton-trousers
HANNA - Enjoyable. Full of plot holes and so on but worked well for me as a female Bourne type film
Four Lions - had some good laughs with this one - there were some Buñuel-esque moments of surrealism to it.
Loved Four Lions. Enjoyed sitting in a near empty cinema with basically some Chris Morris fans near by
Quote from xaotik :Four Lions - had some good laughs with this one - there were some Buñuel-esque moments of surrealism to it.

Haha, just saw the trailer. I'll go watch that later this week.
London Boulevard

My god what a wasted story and actors.
Beyond Borders - Not sure what to say, but an incredible film. I think I rolled a tear or two. Really sorta saddening but inspirational. Kudos to all relief workers.
Fido
Great movie, we have utopian society model with zombies in the background, lots of bright colours and a bit of dark humour, everything set in very believable 50's.

I read somewhere opinion that Fido is Lassie of our times and kinda agree with it

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG