The online racing simulator
rewatched Gosford Park tonight. Still great.
Quote from jrd.racer :First time I watched that I found it so boring. But Ill try it again.

How did you managed that Do it again, don't be a NO man!
Anyone having experience with the new Captain America movie?
I am going to cinema to watch it in 3D tomorrow with some friends here.

Please, no spolilers :/
Captain America is pretty decent. Although I hated the setting they chose.

Couple movies I saw over the last few nights.

Jumper - Meh.

Wanted - Meh.

Tucker and Dale VS Evil - Awesome.
Quote from The Very End :Anyone having experience with the new Captain America movie?
I am going to cinema to watch it in 3D tomorrow with some friends here.

Please, no spolilers :/

Good movie. Cheesy in exactly the right way. Wouldn't bother with the 3D.
Quote from DevilDare :Captain America is pretty decent. Although I hated the setting they chose.

Couple movies I saw over the last few nights.

Jumper - Meh.

Wanted - Meh.

Tucker and Dale VS Evil - Awesome.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Good movie. Cheesy in exactly the right way. Wouldn't bother with the 3D.

Thanks for the replies, I guess it's one of those movies that er purely entertaining? For examples I loved movies like 300 etc when seeing them on cinema, but watching them on a little crappy screen with somewhat not-too-epic speakers just does not justify it.

Either way, since others are paying for the trip it's 3D choise only.
So far I think that only Transformers and Avatar deserved to be good / truely 3D movies.

Either way, again thanks for the imputs!
It's definitely a summer blockbuster type movie. Would not be nearly as good on a small screen.
Limitless
^^ The trailers didn't really draw me in but neither did the trailers for Source Code, so I'll have to rent Limitless.

Has anyone seen "The Hour" on BBC? I saw one episode (pretty good) and now I don't know if it's cancelled or what. BBC has a thing for not keeping their series going for some reason.
Limitless was surprisingly good for a movie that sat on the shelf for ages.
Hoookay, so I did watch Captain America, and I must say that I think it sucked. It was not in the league as movies as 300, transformers etc. , which are movies that are good on the cinema but not home. This movie did not live up to it's, or my expectations, and it were generally pretty dull. I felt there were so many lose ends at the end, and that it just did not keep the entertainment level well.

By all means, it's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Good I did not pay for the tickets
Quote from flymike91 :^^ The trailers didn't really draw me in but neither did the trailers for Source Code, so I'll have to rent Limitless.

Yeah, the trailer doesn't really do the movie justice. Its definitely worth watching.

Quote from jrd.racer :Angelina Jolie Wanted? I enjoyed it at the time.

Yep. Angelina Jolie is probably the best thing about it...
Probably been mentioned before, but I watched Gattaca last night and throughly recommend it.
Quote from DevilDare :

Yep. Angelina Jolie is probably the best thing about it...

Well our Junior racer missed out on the period of the best movies, now he lives in the age of remakes and prequels but he's catching up now, there's still hope for him
Quote from The Very End :By all means, it's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Just wait for the Iron Man/Captain America SUPER SEQUEL!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well our Junior racer missed out on the period of the best movies, now he lives in the age of remakes and prequels but he's catching up now, there's still hope for him

guessing thats me, actually true if it is.
Takers
Unkown
Blitz

Falling Skies (Tv-series)
Quote from jrd.racer :Kinda ok. Never loved it.

Yeah it's OK. Only watch it if you want some simple and quick action, not for a detailed story or whatever.

I did love the actor that also is in Game of Thrones.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah it's OK. Only watch it if you want some simple and quick action, not for a detailed story or whatever.

like Crank, and The Mechanic
Quote from DevilDare :Source code

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Deffo a DVD film.

Watched Your Highness - My expectations were very low, and despite no big laughs it was watchable and I am a sucker for the occasional bit of toilet humour.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG