The online racing simulator
I did enjoy Super 8 alot. Worth the look in theaters rather waiting months for a DVD release. However from what i've heard about Transformers... I'm just going to wait for the DVD in November. It seems like it's just a bunch of explosions engulfing giant robots.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Worth the look in theaters rather waiting months for a DVD release.

Honestly, not really.. only if you never watched a Spielberg movie, but even in that case it's better to WATCH old Spielberg movies. Super 8 comes as kind of an insult to all that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :@ jrd.racer

What's next on your not-watched list, Terminator 1/2 and Jurassic Park?

Nothin wrong with getting familiar with some classics.
Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

Could be confusing to figure out at times but I though the films were great. Tarantino is a master.
Horrible Bosses was pretty funny
Quote from Boris Lozac :@ jrd.racer

What's next on your not-watched list, Terminator 1/2 and Jurassic Park?

You are actually right, along with all of the Transformers.

hehe I'm a lil boy and TBH I've never been into movies.... until recently. I actually used to be afraid to watch most movies (pathetic yeah I know)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Honestly, not really.. only if you never watched a Spielberg movie, but even in that case it's better to WATCH old Spielberg movies. Super 8 comes as kind of an insult to all that..

I agree with the first part, but it's not really an insult. More like an extreme homage. That was the only real enjoyment of the film acually, seeing just how many Spielberg movies were being referenced. Sometimes it was just a camera angle, other times it was something more explicit. Strange movie... I don't think I can remember watching another that does nostalgia and director worship to this level. The kids movie in the credits was fun..
I started Hot Fuzz but failed to finish it, just couldn't stand it.

but
I enjoyed Speed. Really kept me awake at 5am. also... love Sandra Bullock.
Quote from Electrik Kar :The kids movie in the credits was fun..

Heard about that but i left as soon as credits started that wanna-be 'touchy' scene at the end was too much for me
Quote from jrd.racer :I started Hot Fuzz but failed to finish it, just couldn't stand it.

Good grief. You have possibly the worst taste in films on this forum
Quote from The Moose :Good grief. You have possibly the worst taste in films on this forum

Quoted for truth.
Well if the 'humor' is the same as in Paul, then i can understand our junior racer
it is not.
Quote from Feffe85 :Hot Fuzz suck compared to Paul. Not even comparable

haha what

paul was godawful; hot fuzz rules

(though neither is as good as shaun of the dead)
the art of trolling
Quote from majod :the art of trolling

In what sense? Who ever found Paul funny should really recalibrate their sense of humor. And that's not even subjective and 'matter of opinion'. I flip out when i hear 'well it's my opinion'. It's like saying Jessica Alba is ugly, and justifying it by your 'own opinion'
Oh that..

Sometimes i'm really bummed about how different people are and their taste in things. I'm starting to think IS IT a good thing that every person has such different views and tastes..
Sometimes I think back to how much you liked Avatar and cry a little.
Quote from Boris Lozac :In what sense? Who ever found Paul funny should really recalibrate their sense of humor.

I liked Paul (nothing special, but well above average)
I loved Hot Fuzz and SOTD.

I found all three funny. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to recalibrate my humour to only find two of them funny

Quote from Boris Lozac :And that's not even subjective

You're either trolling with that comment, or a little bit stupid

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sometimes I think back to how much you liked Avatar and cry a little.

Touché

Possibly the most overrated sack of shit ever to hit the movie screens. (That's entirely subjective of course )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sometimes I think back to how much you liked Avatar and cry a little.

And how much did i liked it exactly? Did i ever said it's anything more then great visual treat and 'escape' from reality? If you find me praising it's story or script, i'll give you thousand internet cookies..

@ moose

No need for that, all i'm saying that every day i'm finding it more and more unbeliavable to how much people are different, and i'm questioning as to why exactly is that a good thing? Like i said in my example, how can you justify something as Jessica Alba beeing ugly and put it to 'subjective'.
Proof - I don't even know if I like this but it has a couple of the most interesting characters I've seen for a while.
Quote from Boris Lozac : Like i said in my example, how can you justify something as Jessica Alba beeing ugly and put it to 'subjective'.

But there are many cultures on our planet that will find Jessica Alba ugly, so it is completely subjective.

Lets face it, most things are subjective when it comes to things that we find good, funny, tasty, attractive etc.

Quote from Boris Lozac :i'm saying that every day i'm finding it more and more unbeliavable to how much people are different, and i'm questioning as to why exactly is that a good thing?

I'm not sure why you find it so unbelievable that people are so different. Do you not get out much? Have you not seen much of the world?

Why is it a good thing? Can you imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same things, found the same things funny, liked the same music? It's great that everyone is so different Internet forums would be crap if we weren't
Quote from The Moose :
I'm not sure why you find it so unbelievable that people are so different. Do you not get out much? Have you not seen much of the world?

More like i'm not sure why many think it's a good thing.. No i don't think it would be boring, i would have more friends that love the same things i do, so more stuff to talk about, less awkard situations when you say a joke or mention something that other person has no idea of what you're talking about, etc.. so yeah, really not sure why is that good

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG