The online racing simulator
Yaaah, I loved the new transformers film, even my GF liked it and she wasn't all to thrilled to be going to see it.

Donnie Darko 2?...Hmm, how does that work, does she unveil her power and go back to being a little girl to save Donnie from the engine..?

Anyhow, i'm glas i'm not the only weirdo who would watch the same film over and over again, each time feeling differntly about the experience, oh gosh, I might watch it again....
Terminator - Salvation
3/5.. nothing special, maybe couple of nice effect footages.
But i wouldnt watch this twice. Still if you have watched all the other terminators, watch this too.

Terminator 1 = 4/5
Terminator 2 = 5/5
Terminator 3 = 3/5
Terminator 4 = 3/5
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Terminator 1 = 4/5
Terminator 2 = 5/5
Terminator 3 = 3/5
Terminator 4 = 3/5

I'd agree with those ratings, but would have given T3 a '2' But i did find a T3 fan edit (very well done..seamless editing) floating around on the interwebs that cut out all the crappy "cheesy bits" and more, it was a far better movie than the original cut.

I'll see if i can find out the name of it.

EDIT.. It was this one.. http://fanedit.org/483/

"What is it about? This is a serious take on TERMINATOR 3 to be more in the tradition of its prequels. Lots of cheesy and unnecessary elements were removed as well as all the references to dates and ages that contradict the previous two films."

Well worth checking out if you're a Teminator fan who hated the original T3. This should have been the theater release.

To paraphrase one of the comments in that link.... T3 may be a bit of a turd, but this version is at least a very nicely polished turd
Gran Turino
Hunger
CIty of God
Ye Gran Torino is good.
Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.

Actually it was, in my opinion, by far the best HP movie yet. The theme was more dark and grown up than in the previous movies, and the characters did give a deeper impression than earlier.
Tho there was a lot of dialogue, it makes a cliffhanger to the next movie(s) , Deathly Hallows.
Transformers:revenge of the fallen
altrough i like the older ones(cartoon) abit more but this one was also great. it was visually jaw-dropping, and it had some nice fighting between the machines
Watchmen - Directors cut

3 hours 6 mins of pure WOWness.

What a film!
Yea, I loved Watchmen, amazing movie.

Tranformers 2 was utter crap.

Gran Torino defiantly a must see.

Knowing was mostly good.

And HP was epic.

Knowing

I think the movie is very good. And even the last 15mins or so, even if they seemed bizzare, In my opinion the whole movie is making a point. The point is, well its what you think and believe. I think that its telling we should stop trying to dig up and predict the future, because that way it only messes up people, and it doesnt change enything. If it was meant to happen, it will and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

A nice movie, deffinately recommended it. Dont be put down by the numbers on movie review websites, its a great watch.
Gran Torino might be the funniest movie I saw last year.
The hangover
I recommend to watch it.
In the Loop - I laughed so much I almost fell down a set of stairs.
X-Men Origins Wolverine

movie is GREAT

only part that sucked was the ending because it left me wanting to see MORE!
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :X-Men Origins Wolverine

movie is GREAT

only part that sucked was the ending because it left me wanting to see MORE!

I agree, was entertaining watching this movie. Alltho it was a little "American" at some parts, it still was a fair enough good movie.
i would say terminator salvation.... tbh, i just watched it on the net... i dont wanna pay 4 movies
Today, i watched "Meet Dave" for the second time, and i still love watching it. I love this scene, its so damn funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... m4E6Q&feature=related

I also watched "Bronson". What a fantastic film! Tom hardy is such a fantastic actor. He was also brilliant in "Martina Coles: The Take" on Sky1.
i watched race to witch mountain with my lil nephew. It's actually a good family movie, my mom even stayed awake through it all!!!
The hangover, made me rofl
Also watch Brazil if you enjoy Terry Gilliam's works
Yep, got that on my list along with Time Bandits but I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy that. Thanks for the tip anyway, though

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG