The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Compared to BC2 i enjoy using pretty much every weapon.. Now playing with AN-94 for Assault (my favorite weapon in BC2), Engineer with M4A1 or AS VAL, and Support with AS VAL aswell..
Something is wrong with me.i havent been on bf3 for amonth and a half,and i dont even care anymore
Quote from e2mustang :Something is wrong with me.i havent been on bf3 for amonth and a half,and i dont even care anymore

its called frank syndrom
Quote from lukelfs :Been playing a lot of the vehicle maps, using my old Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick.

Getting pretty good at flying the choppers and slowly improving my jet skills haha..

What weapons do you all use? I can't seem to find one I like.. Using Engineer with the PP2000.

Assault - AEK(foregrip/supressor)w/G18
Engineer - A-91(Kobra/foregrip/supressor)w/G18
Support - M27 IAR(holo/foregrip/suppresor) or QBB-95 w/G18
Recon - SV98( with acog/sraight pull/supressor)w/G18S

yeah, I like my weapons supressed. I dont like to be seen on the minimap everytime I shoot at somebody. I am also a big fan of C4 whoring everything that has an enemy inside of it. Of the 4 classes, Assault is the only one I dont have a service star... yet.
Assault - M416 - Holo - Suppressor - Foregrip
Engineer - M4 is ok hate the whole class tbh
Supprot - Never tried
Recon- M98b(12x/str8/laser)
----for just starting replace M98 with SV98
Quote from e2mustang :Something is wrong with me.i havent been on bf3 for amonth and a half,and i dont even care anymore

Lies. "E2mustang last seen: 43 minutes ago"
well ye,since i posted that and not found my franky shyndrome on msn,i thought : oh well lets try it again. i did 2 rounds,1 was about 4 minutes,the other was 10,than the guy left,so i quit.
gamewhyucrash?
Quote from jrd.racer :That Col_Rinzler dude must play all day everyday. Service star 98 ....OMG

what else would you expect from a guy who has played the game for nearly 24 days lol

Banned for having an abnormal killrate. Well actually it says "Round" but well there you go.
Attached images
bf3_bannedkdr.jpg
So you can't go 9-1? That's pretty silly.
lol since when have u been playing BF3? I remember you said stuff about Origin being gay and not supporting any EA game ever again and you pick up this thread out of nowhere with some 8,1 K/D ratio screenshot.

y u no aware of your PC being scanned?
Quote from Mysho :y u no aware of your PC being scanned?

Scanned for other Origin games to show up in your list. Big ****ing deal. They don't scan your PC for pr0n or whatever.

Besides, the PC-version is way too awesome to not play because of Origin.
also they changed their licence agreements AGES ago

but well, their own fault... stupid EA
So naive...

sandboxed!
y u so metro
cos i'm so retro.
AHAHHAHAHAA
2h 30min, second highest score BUT 18th....

Left the game? :P

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG