The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Any details/pics about your car?

Nah, an old e30 from Austrian car cemetery.
318is with some weight reduction, tuned suspension, sport gearbox and self locking diff
Attached images
j.jpg
243260_2019644526616_1108980509_2490111_4749471_o.jpg
266213_2174342753975_1108980509_2674653_2403157_o.jpg
Quote from Klouczech :No we are so happy that its 2.0 because we are in the category up to 2000ccm like that Type Rs, Clio Sports ......

no1 will know,they'll just say: wow ///M-Power ! :P
Quote from PMD9409 :Woke up this morning and it was 6C with 30mph winds, how ironic.

Back up to 20C by the weekend however. Finally got to turn the heater on in my car. Heats up so nicely for never being used.

Funny needing the heat at 6C, I have my window partially down still. Sounds like you are up here in Pennsylvania. It's been in the 40's all week, but warming up to near 60 all this weekend.
Quote from mrodgers :Funny needing the heat at 6C, I have my window partially down still. Sounds like you are up here in Pennsylvania. It's been in the 40's all week, but warming up to near 60 all this weekend.

Yeah went back to the 70's nearly instantly. Gotta love it here.

Also my drive to Uni is 90% interstate, so window down isn't going to happen anyways.
Switched my lights on as i left a mates place earlier, and pop pop, both headlight bulbs blown within literally half a second of eachother, is that even normal? had to drive home on full beam coz its all i had, both dipped beams gone.
its called overcharging
Quote from danthebangerboy :Switched my lights on as i left a mates place earlier, and pop pop, both headlight bulbs blown within literally half a second of eachother, is that even normal? had to drive home on full beam coz its all i had, both dipped beams gone.

Your car is trying to tell you it's fed up with your abuse
this is it!

my first car; my first bmw; my first love

its a 1999 528i, e39

needs essentially nothing, its a manual, with basically power everything.

questions? comments?

shittiest pictures, camera phone :/

my brothers day-after-purchase (the gto) is next to it. both black on black, his is a 6 speed ls2 with 400+ hp
Attached images
my bimmer back.jpg
my bimmer front.jpg
shot with a shoe.
Do a burnout.
So here it is.I put my Stömung exhaust up after work.sounds awesome,like a real car now I'll record HD vid tomorrow,for now.. crappy phone pics with shaky hands !
nias full stainless steel exhaust system
Attached images
P051211_18.45.jpg
P051211_18.45_[02].jpg
P051211_18.45_[04].jpg
P051211_18.49.jpg
P051211_18.50_[01].jpg
nice!

dirty car and shiny exhaust
1993 Miata 1.6L
Quote from e2mustang :So here it is.I put my Stömung exhaust up after work.sounds awesome,like a real car now I'll record HD vid tomorrow,for now.. crappy phone pics with shaky hands !
nias full stainless steel exhaust system

Looking good : D (it is still stRömung though )
ahye,keep missing the R.i type too fast :P

are those...stock car style rear view mirrors.......?
I think i'll keep my comments to myself this time...

EDIT: Just one question... is it my eyes or do you use zip ties to hold together the parts of the seatbelts that are too long for your setup (the lashes going back from the seat to the cage)? How's that gonna perform for your safety in a crash?
Nuse, it's the sexeth.
Why is the interior so naked?
Quote from jibber :I think i'll keep my comments to myself this time...

EDIT: Just one question... is it my eyes or do you use zip ties to hold together the parts of the seatbelts that are too long for your setup (the lashes going back from the seat to the cage)? How's that gonna perform for your safety in a crash?

lmao, and he sure saved a lot of weight gutting the interior...is the instructor going to sit on the floor when you eventually go to the track?

different strokes for different folks...but removing the interior of a car is pointless on many levels...it's obvious you want your car to look fast, and not be fast...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG