The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :so you do a lot of scratching?

I do, loads and loads, learned the basics like the 1 click flare and chirps so far, but cant do any speedy scribbles or anything coz the ortofon concordes i have at the moment skip a bit too easy.
okay
i already presumed youd buy scratch carts&needles just for the sake of it
Nah, i have tried to scratch with regular carts on the concordes as opposed to the scratch carts, so skippy, just no hold in the groovs in comparison.

Im not that good yet, but im getting there, compared to how i was 12 months ago anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtRINYXRw4
Quote from -NightFly- :Why would anyone even consider buying that cheap wheel in first place . Wheels are generally more expensive, it's not fair to compare wheelprice to a gamepad price. More on the subject: i'm looking for a decent gamepad also, i'll keep your reccomendation on mind...

lol... I didn't realise I wrote wheel instead of gamepad... Sorry for that.
I meant gamepads for 15€ (some are even cheaper, but you can guess what's the quality of them).

Well, the only thing that I don't like about it is that if you hold the R2 or L2 for too long, your fingers will hurt a lot... (R2 and L2 are axis here, not buttons so they aren't as easy to push as a button) I can't complain on anything else.
Nokia E7
Tecnica Dragon 100's

Quote from danthebangerboy :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtRINYXRw4

What use is scratching with a dull straight 4 beat like that?

I'm not knocking your scratching, just your tunes. Try putting on some slow breaks, some old-school hip hop or something so you can get some more interesting chirp rhythms going on at slower tempos.

BTW the intro to 'Please, Please, Please' by James Brown has some awesome vocal material for tweak and transform scratches. Don't know why nobody ever uses it.
One of these...

Mine is a 2 track MKII with the gold lettering (for pimp factor ), probably should get it serviced, but for the moment i can't hear anything bad with it and it's awesome!
are you antik stuff collector?
Believe it or not, i use those things actually (to make music).
You're using tape?!?
Hell yes!

I've heard many examples from people who use tape machines like this as a final recording stage for their hip hop beats. I love the sound they achieve doing this.

I did some tests yesterday and i love the results. The kind of natural compression you can get going with a tape and the tape sound in general... i love it! I know it's terrible compared to modern audio quality you can achieve with computers and good interfaces, but i don't care... i prefer the authentic oldschool sound i get from this. And no, i don't like to make music with a computer screen in front of me... so don't even start about plugins can do the same blabla...
Quote from jibber :Hell yes!

I've heard many examples from people who use tape machines like this as a final recording stage for their hip hop beats. I love the sound they achieve doing this.

A possible (somewhat commercially successful and definitely interesting) example being Jay Dee's Ruff Draft EP. I don't know what he used to make that, but it definitely has that kind of sound to it (I think he actually mentions something about tapes in the intro but I haven't listened to it for a while).
Quote from jibber :And no, i don't like to make music with a computer screen in front of me... so don't even start about plugins can do the same blabla...

I know what you mean. A friend of mine's got a pair of valve preamps that make any input sound 100x better, I try to borrow them whenever I have any serious recording to do, they fatten up bass, vocals, brass, anything.

I don't think I could be bothered with maintaining a reel to reel machine though, they can be a big pain in the arse.
the truth about tube amps is that they don't produce more quality sound that transistors amps. it just sounds better for people, because there's this natural distortion which sounds good to your ears. same thing could be with the tapes.
this:Stömung exhaust with staggered tips

omnomnomnom
2 wipers for the front windshield, 1 for the back, a inspectionkit (oilfilter, airfilter, sparkplugs, pollenfilter, fuelfilter) and a thermostat (dont know if theres a english word for it...).
all for my mondeo, and new original ford parts.
107€.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :2 wipers for the front windshield, 1 for the back, a inspectionkit (oilfilter, airfilter, sparkplugs, pollenfilter, fuelfilter) and a thermostat (dont know if theres a english word for it...).
all for my mondeo, and new original ford parts.
107€.

english word for it is thermostat
Timecodes.

Already have the program (virtualDJpro is compatible with these) so now all i need is the little box of tricks that runs from computer to mixer, and another decent mixer and im away.

Best 20€ ever spent.
this CD (just how many goodies can you fit in a simple cardboard case ? )

Attached images
IMG_1909.JPG
Logitech G27 arrived yesterday
rich guy D:
me wants too.
Lots of goodies brand new in box, bought for <€100

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG