The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Tomorrow?
Quote from TamelCoe :This better be more like san andreas... GTA IV was bad.

SA was rather poor, vice city with hints at all previous titles would be great... also if it isn't an mmorpg or similar ( more along the lines of its famous inter winding shoot em up, kills steal and rape hookers that we all know and love )
"For multiple years the next city to be chose for the new GTA has been rumored to be in multiple locations such as; London, New York, Washington D.C, Las Vegas, Miami etc. Today the rumors have been set straight as it has been confirmed that the location will be set in Los Angeles. I was hoping for it to be somewhere else rather than in the U.S. for once, but it appears this trend will carry on now as the location has been confirmed to be in Los Angleles. They may have chose LA as it would be easier to use the LA Noire map template, that's just speculation but it seems likely. Why make a new map template if you could use a pre-made template that took 5years to make, right?

I've been reading from multiple sources that GTA V could possibly feature more than one character to be playable in GTA V. This doesn't come as a shock considering in GTA IV users had the ability to play as Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, or Luis Lopez. If you had purchased retail game and the two downloadable episodes along with it."

Source: click

Edit*-

"Platforms for the upcoming grand theft auto game have been revealed by Amazon.com. Amazon recently put up pre-orders for the game, its trailer is released November 2nd. The latest game in the popular franchise was just confirmed by Rockstar Games on their website. Amazon has Grand Theft Auto V for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 systems.

If you would like to pre-order the game, the links for both consoles are below:

GTA V - PS3
GTA V - Xbox 360
saints row is ****ing shit
I hope more than anything that GTA V has nothing in common with LA Noire. For how much that game was hyped its severe flaws were only barely balanced out by it's brilliance. I don't even want to see facial mapping as it seemed to me that it compromised the amount of detail they could put into other parts of the game.

Saint's Row on the other hand will be bought by many mothers this Christmas for their neurotic, Ritalin-addled children.

P.S. Franky reading something from someone who has been "reading from multiple sources" does not make it true, although it wouldn't surprise me if GTA V was set in LA. It also wouldn't surprise me if the sources were full of BS.
Quote from Klutch :saints row is ****ing shit

I have to disagree. I though Saints Row 2 to be a surprisngly good, self aware, ironic game with lot's of good black humour.

Now I am sceptical about part 3, as I think it's slightly too far off the "bonkers-border", but Saint Row 2 was, and still is, a very good sandbox game.
Saints row is purely about having fun, will give me the gta style fix until 5 comes out
Saints Row will be just a warmup indeed.
Quote from Franky.S :"Platforms for the upcoming grand theft auto game have been revealed by Amazon.com. Amazon recently put up pre-orders for the game, its trailer is released November 2nd. The latest game in the popular franchise was just confirmed by Rockstar Games on their website. Amazon has Grand Theft Auto V for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 systems.

So R* is going to screw over the PC-gamers again? Or will they release a shitty port again after they realise they lose most of their $$?
Quote from Bose321 :So R* is going to screw over the PC-gamers again? Or will they release a shitty port again after they realise they lose most of their $$?

lol they made like half a billion in first 10 days of GTA IV.
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol they made like half a billion in first 10 days of GTA IV.

In your consolefaggish dreams.
Quote from Franky.S :you just jealous

Why would I be?

I had a Xbox 360, it RROD'ed.
I had a PS3, one day it simply stopped working.
I had a Wii, all games for it were too retarded so I sold it.
I'd love to refute these pc sold more claims but I can't find any record of PC sales for GTA IV. In fact, it seems impossible to obtain any accurate number because any (useful) PC user just downloaded the game.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why would I be?

I had a Xbox 360, it RROD'ed.
I had a PS3, one day it simply stopped working.

So you're too cheap to get them repaired?
Quote from Rappa Z :I'd love to refute these pc sold more claims but I can't find any record of PC sales for GTA IV. In fact, it seems impossible to obtain any accurate number because any (useful) PC user just downloaded the game.

Get serious, they couldn't claim that in their wetest water-cooled dreams I guess the numbers are like 9 million on xbox, 7, 8 on PS3 and 1 (if that) on PC..
Yeah its pretty bloody stupid to claim that PC is the main platform for GTA. It might have been a long time ago, but certainly not now.
Well that's what I imagine it was. The only article i found with anything was from January 20, 2009 and stated that while PS3 and Xbox had combined for 5.18 million sales, PC had just hit 40,000.
Quote from ATHome :So you're too cheap to get them repaired?

Nope, getting a new one would be almost 2 times cheaper than buying a GTX 580.

But by the time they broke I already realized how inferior to PC they both are.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Get serious, they couldn't claim that in their wetest water-cooled dreams I guess the numbers are like 9 million on xbox, 7, 8 on PS3 and 1 (if that) on PC..

Atleast we have something to actually cool our PC's instead of being able to fry an egg on it. You can guess all you want, but that's just pulled from out your butt so it doesn't matter.

Funny how you go all in butthurt/defence mode after none said PC is the main/leading platform.
Well Rappa Z thought it's the case so i'm just stating the obvious.. If anyone here is butthurt and lacking sense of humour is you guys I can upgrade my PC tommorow, i get pi**ed when my PS3 goes in jet-engine mode after i've fixed the Ylod etc. Get a gripe will ya, i'm not the one forcing this stupid 'war' here
Quote from Bose321 :Funny how you go all in butthurt/defence mode

Nah, he didn't went in that mode. He just never goes out of it
#99 - DeKo
Why does every thread with multi-platform games turn into a retard shit throwing match? PC's are better for graphics and gameplay, but many times more expensive than consoles. Why do you feel the need to defend whatever choice you made like a ****ing schoolgirl?
It's just like religion, you feel compelled to convert the others to 'save' them regardless of whether or not they want to.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG