The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm confused, I thought you could still place blocks and mine in the Adventure mode, just not within the NPC villages. It would be pretty stupid to remove that ability from the survival mode, if Notch did that he would just have two seperate and boring games. The creative mode where you get everything you need without any effort, so it quickly gets boring, and the Adventure mode which is a poor mans RPG with little to do.

The blog post is one year old. He has changed his mind (multiple times) since that.
assets.minecraft.net/1_8-pre/minecraft.jar

assets.minecraft.net/1_8-pre/minecraft_server.jar
Damn you're late :P
critical hits are awesome!
There seems to be some yellowish natural lightning in caves. Makes them even creepier . Also, I don't seem to be able to 'wallhack' anymore with the 1.8 jar, does anyone else have this problem?
ok...that update got me kind of interested again.
instantly started a survival map and started digging...found a cave of which i dont know what to think.
Attached images
2011-09-10_11.26.09.png
Boosted, I'm pretty sure that's a stronghold.. A randomly generated house/dungeon.
Quote from RasmusL :Boosted, I'm pretty sure that's a stronghold.. A randomly generated house/dungeon.

Yeah, abondoned mine. Looks like a bugged one tho.
By the way Boosted.. you realize the 1.8 server is there right So we can 1.8 multi.
Quote from RasmusL :By the way Boosted.. you realize the 1.8 server is there right So we can 1.8 multi.

INDEED
Yes please.
I wanna try it first time with some people around.
Hurry! : d

Edit: Btw, how is your hunt for an admin coming along?
I don't have any XP with that kinda stuff (I think), but I'm willing to learn fast if there's no one else.
Have the free time, might as well waste most of it on MC.
1.8 is just epic

I wanted to help boosted admining his serer but i dunno shit bout linux. So today im updating my server to 1.8 and makin it normal server with only home and lvt plugin. I know kinda copy of boosteds server , buz yeah atleast this one gonna have admins online. And im bored of cheating plugins.
Oh... Linux... That might be too big to chew on atm.
Is there a server up for 1.8 yet?
I have one running at the moment.

IP: www.livetocruise.net (default port, vanilla - creative mode upon request)
Still have a MC giftcode if anyone wants it for 10€ (5€ below normal price).
Send a PM if interested, paypal only.
ugh.. 1.8 official still isn't out

so much for Monday / last Thursday

lol I don't think they will let Jeb guess when a release will ever be anymore
1.8 is released!
Any one want to explore 1.8 with me today?
Just wandered around a new world for 10 minutes in my lunch break, didn't come across anything new really - some vines, some wolves chasing sheep, that was it.

Didn't see any structures.
Just went ingame and went to creative mode. Lots of new blocks!
Exploring atm, not sure when I'll stumble in a villiage or abandoned mine yet
Quote from Uke :Any one want to explore 1.8 with me today?

Are you still on? I've got an hour or so.
i just found out how to die in creative mode....dig beyond the world >_>
since bedrock can be destroyed as well.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG