The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from djgizmo68 :"Cant Resolve Hostname"

Is the error i get for "62.75.235.105"

its; 95.141.41.137:28365

TamelCoe: but were getting an whitelist after this..

edit:

lolz..
Looks like there is a whilelist now. Tried to connect, but it says I am not whitelisted.. so ya

Sad that that has to happen though.
Yes thats realy f**** up... We saved the world and we gonna use it again later. But for now we decided we gonan try something new.
Something that was on my mind for long time.
A pure survival server with a very limited rules, area is limited to 500*500 , so you need to find a good spot in there to make your self a home. PVP is allowed , griefing and stealing is also allowed, so its practicaly a big death match on a limited area.
Atm theres like 5-6 active active players , but if more ppl joins I think we can have some realy nice adventure.
No whitelist all welcome for a challenge.

Server ip: 95.141.41.137:28365

Rules: To survive.
It might not have been griefers, it might have been a lightning strike on the wool structure
Quote from Krammeh :It might not have been griefers, it might have been a lightning strike on the wool structure

no, the whole server was destroyd, even the bedrock spawn..
Quote from Ales_M :Yes thats realy f**** up... We saved the world and we gonna use it again later. But for now we decided we gonan try something new.
A pure survival server with a very limited rules, area is limited to 500*500 , so you need to find a good spot in there to make your self a home. PVP is allowed , griefing and stealing is also allowed, so its practicaly a big death match on a limited area.
Atm theres like 5-6 active active players , but if more ppl joins I think we can have some realy nice adventure.

It still says 'you n eed to be whitelisted'
Quote from Ales_M :Yes thats realy f**** up... We saved the world and we gonna use it again later. But for now we decided we gonan try something new.

I'm on for that later (in case of a whitelist: NightFly7)
Quote from mamoru :It still says 'you n eed to be whitelisted'

Whitelist removed, you can join now
Yes theres no more whitelist.
I cant even join this server?

" 95.141.41.137:28365"

"Can't Resolve Hostname"

Im i doing something wrong??
Quote from Mr_Lonely :no, the whole server was destroyd, even the bedrock spawn..

oh wow. gotta love ****s.
what version is the server? is it 1.8 or 1.9 prerelease 4?
Quote from legoflamb :what version is the server? is it 1.8 or 1.9 prerelease 4?

its 1.8.1

its gonna get updated when final 1.9 get released..

Put me on the whitelist, i might crash in and do some damage at some point
:doh:
Coworker and I decided to make minecraft interesting.

Adventure mode.. beta 1.

Come up with an adventure or whatever and try to accomplish it LOL

Mission one.. find giant slime and bring him to surface; take picture proof.

I don't think that will ever happen haha, I've seen slimes twice in the game.. twice!
Quote from XCNuse :

I don't think that will ever happen haha, I've seen slimes twice in the game.. twice!

lucky u...never seen one.
I've seen too many! need to do some more diggy diggy hole!
Yeah, I've never seen a slime, ever.
They are pretty freaking rare.

No I made a huge open area for them to spawn, even looked at the slime chunk spawner map to see where I could get them to show up and no luck.

Thus I downloaded MCEdit to get sticky pistons because there was no way I would ever find slime balls LOL

the first slime I saw I guess I killed it with to much damage? I dunno but it didn't drop a slime ball, I was not happy!
I've only come across a slime once. I didn't know what it was at the time, I'd never seen one before. Shot it with an arrow
Slimes only spawn in predefined chunks near to the bottom of the world.

There's this handy little tool here to find out the location for the slime chunks using the seed of the world you're playing in. http://mcslimes.appspot.com
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :lucky u...never seen one.

The first map I played on your server, I had slimes spawning in my basement all the time, I got pretty annoyed with them until sticky pistons came along, by which time I had three stacks of slimeballs.

My house was within sight of spawn too, surprised you never found any.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG