The online racing simulator
Quote from Forbin :People like you are what's wrong with this country/world, but especially this country. Instant consumerism, at the expense of the purity of sport in this particular case.

Why even have a 200 lap race? Why not just have a 2 lapper to begin with? How about a mandatory 30-car pileup too?

You want a movie script ending? Go watch a movie. Trying to artificially generate one for every race just cheapens the effect when it actually happens for real.

Someone has PMS.
Quote from Forbin :People like you are what's wrong with this country/world, but especially this country. Instant consumerism, at the expense of the purity of sport in this particular case.

Why even have a 200 lap race? Why not just have a 2 lapper to begin with? How about a mandatory 30-car pileup too?

You want a movie script ending? Go watch a movie. Trying to artificially generate one for every race just cheapens the effect when it actually happens for real.

If you didn't catch that I said:

Quote :Myself, I think they should run until there's 2 to go and then throw a competition caution just to make sure that the fans get a show. I mean, the people payed good money, so why should they have to watch a boring race? lol, at least they havn't done this.

I havn't edited that post by the way because it is in your quoted portion. It wasn't really marked as sarcasm on my part due to the lack of smilies, but it was intedned to be sarcasm. That was a miscommunication on my part.

lol Paul.. eh.. I try not to insult people if I can help it
Quote from Cornys :If you didn't catch that I said:

My apologies for any bitterness directed at you.
What?? kayfabe in Racing?? That's quite a stretch

How can you call a spot in a race, you can't even garuntee the two car will survive till that last lap.

You sound like an frustrated, under****ed communist. Banned from society and paraniod on top of that.
Looks like Graham hit a drainage ditch just before the railing, that appears to be what launched him over the rail.
Nothing like a little wet grass to get you right out of control, I've hit it a couple of times myself during my years as a speedway racer.
I did have one rather convenient crash years ago though, lost it on turn 4 entering the main straight, hit the grasss, then stopped against the side of one of the track ambulances.
IF you gotta crash, try and do it conveniently.
Quote from shorty943 :Looks like Graham hit a drainage ditch just before the railing, that appears to be what launched him over the rail.
Nothing like a little wet grass to get you right out of control, I've hit it a couple of times myself during my years as a speedway racer.
I did have one rather convenient crash years ago though, lost it on turn 4 entering the main straight, hit the grasss, then stopped against the side of one of the track ambulances.
IF you gotta crash, try and do it conveniently.

haha I guess... and actually I think that was an access road.
Quote from Cornys :haha I guess... and actually I think that was an access road.

Track people need to look at that carefully :P
They fixed the other two straights, but at the end of the longest freaking straight in NASCAR, and the fastest entry, they don't fix. Obviously ARCA drivers will find every flaw possible, thankfully this one lived to tell about it.
i'm really surprised they haven't put a safer barrier there anyway, that would hurt worse than elliott's!
Quote from PMD9409 :They fixed the other two straights, but at the end of the longest freaking straight in NASCAR, and the fastest entry, they don't fix. Obviously ARCA drivers will find every flaw possible, thankfully this one lived to tell about it.

I don't see why the dirt behind that guardrailing would absorbe less than what a SAFER-Barrier would though. If anything I'd think that it would give a little bit more.
if it was scripted then the announcers would not have said he had a blown tire when it was actually the engine that went... nuf said @ the nascar scripted crap
Quote from Cornys :Nice job until running too deep off of the turn with a driver on the outside

I rather liked that track though Alot of cool elevation changes and unique corners

I still dont understand why he kept staying on the outside when he was blueflagged to

And that track is speciall, its one of the funniest tracks ive ever driven on, quite hard and alot of g-force
Quote from Highsider9 :I have no Words to describe this.

I take it he was angery that the landlord wouldn't give him new flooring?

Refering to the video before this one, who knows. My driving style isn't exactly aggressive, and I probably would have left room on the outside anyways. That's just how I drive, but he sould have given you the line on exit. I assume that you guys don't have spotters? Also, how long was that track? It didn't look much longer than a mile.
Only reason for debris cautions in nascar is the commercials. Not some conspiracies.
Quote from simme181 :I still dont understand why he kept staying on the outside when he was blueflagged to

What did you expect him to do? Disappear completely?
Quote from DevilDare :What did you expect him to do? Disappear completely?

No, more like brake and get behind Oskar since he is lapped, its atleast what I would have done..

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG