The online racing simulator
Great shots, and what an amazing environment! Too bad we haven't really got any hills down here.
Some things from Memorial Day, mostly portraits:

105/2.5 Ai on D700:

And some more from Memorial Day. 50/1.2 Ai this time.

Still waiting for my new lenses...

But that didn't stop me from taking some pics (I can't post the other pictures because these people may not actually like photos of themselves being "in the wild" of the internet, you know) and also some nice landscape.

All unedited. And on the last photo, I changed color correction only.
As usual, taken with my Nokia N8.
Those 50mm 1.2 shots bokeh is very nice.
Yeah, love it. Really need to use it more.
New lens arrived!

Wide (very, very wide) angle and macro.

It was a bit of a weird purchase because the wide is considerably wider than I wanted and the macro is in a very thin line to get micro.
First one's not working.

Did you buy an attachment lens for your phone? I'm confused...
First image fixed...

Quote from DeadWolfBones :First one's not working.

Did you buy an attachment lens for your phone? I'm confused...

Yes, I bought an attachment lens for my phone

Sorry about the long post:

I'm never going to have money for any DSLR anyway and it's very far from being any kind of priority for me. I won't even be able to carry it around because of size, and won't be able to shoot anything because this place is so dangerous, if anyone sees you with something that looks valuable they're going to try to steal you. People have already tried to steal me four times while I took pictures in the city with my Nokia N8 (one of these times I was taking the landscape pics I posted on previous posts), let alone if they figure I have expensive DSLR cameras... in Brazil, the Nokia N8 costs BRL $1,499.00. That's pretty expensive (in a direct conversion, USD $948).

But I do like and enjoy a lot seeing great photos and taking photos too, so I do what I can with the equipment I have. And I must say I am pretty confident my setup is quite good, better than most point and shoots, with features such as RGB graphs for each color spectrum, manual ISO (quoted from Nokia "up to 1200"), manual exposure, white balance settings, xenon flash, face detection, antishake, custom focus (though not manual), carl zeiss tessar wide angle lens, big 1/1.83″ sensor, 12MP, option for JPG 100% quality (not exactly RAW, but close enough, 11~15MB photos), upload to anywhere right after taking the pic, etc.

I bought a macro lens (1-4cm) and a wider angle one (gives a vignette effect and distorts a little because it is really very wide angle).

I love the pictures you post so much I am trying to find if there are any lens that give a similar effect because it is so gorgeous and awesome! (that's not why I purchased these lens, though, these were just for having some options)

edit: added this pic

It comes with lens protection (on both ends), and an attacher to the phone. It also has a little thingy I don't know the name that you can put on the phone so you'll always have the lens hanging there for when you want to use it.
Well, cool that that kind of thing is available.

Keep shooting!
Two more from the Nikkor 50/1.2 Ai:

f/1.4

f/4
Found an old Yashica MF-2 from our house and got very interested about it. I though I could try to find film for it and test it out (some finnish could give me a hint where I could find film for it?). Also does anybody know how old MF-2 is? Parents said they got it in the 80's
I was outside, but I forgot my DSLR camera at home.

Taken with HTC Hero
Can't remember/arsed to browse backwards what I've posted last but here's one from yesterday with Janina.

Nice tones in that one, dude.

Coming my way this week:

Nikkor 28mm f/2 Ai-s
Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 Ai
Nikkor 135mm f/2 Ai (re-purchased my old one)
Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 Ai-s ED (maybe)

MF festival!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice tones in that one, dude.

Coming my way this week:

Nikkor 28mm f/2 Ai-s
Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 Ai
Nikkor 135mm f/2 Ai (re-purchased my old one)
Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 Ai-s ED (maybe)

MF festival!

Thanks dawg. Also... DAMN your lens collection is getting out of control!

(In a good way)
Quote from spankmeyer :Thanks dawg. Also... DAMN your lens collection is getting out of control!

(In a good way)

This is just me reinvesting money from the DX kit I'm selling off. No new money spent! (Yet.)

edit: Cool stuff, Dino.
Finished off a roll of Fuji Superia 200 I started two summers ago with the Pentax Super Program. I think the first six are with the Pentax-M 50/1.7 and the last 5 are with the Pentax-A 50/1.2.

These were scanned at Walgreens and then edited in LR3:

Turns out that Micro-Nikkor 55/3.5 Ai was actually pre-Ai, so it's going back to the seller tomorrow. Oops.

Pretty good lens, though:

Just a few stitches.

^My home planet (sucks, i know)
Nice pictures! May I ask how you make such a picture (the globe)?
From a while back:

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG