The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice shots IMO.

Moving on to another camera, or just not going to shoot a lot of rally?

Jumping on the C ship pretty soon. And probably going to many rallies this season. Maybe even Rally Finland.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Jumping on the C ship pretty soon. And probably going to many rallies this season. Maybe even Rally Finland.

Why the switch? Inexpensive f4 stuff?
135/2 100/2 85/1.8. And the availability of lenses in the secondhand market. Pentax stuff is very scarce over here.
Good luck.

I've been testing the 7D lately and it's a very capable camera.

(Hate the controls, though.)
Quote from jrd.racer :Thats so nice. I feel like to go biking now.

I'll be sure to bring a shovel to either scrape you up off the ground or bury you.

Fantastic pictures as always Don, made me want to jump on a bike as well actually.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'll be sure to bring a shovel to either scrape you up off the ground or bury you.

Fantastic pictures as always Don, made me want to jump on a bike as well actually.

So we both going with shovels then.
Actually you'd probably kick my ass.
Very nice pics both. Do you know eachother?
yes, we do
Mmmm rally girl.
Quote from Don :yes, we do

:lovies3d:

Meanwhile another from the gray session.

Quote from Ni-san :I figured out shooting in Av wasn't too smart. I got a few good photos though.

All exposure modes are useful depending on the circumstances. Yes, even P mode.
Attached images
lfs.jpg
summer

Spent some time with the 7D, 18-135 USM, and Sigma 30/1.4 while writing a review:

Its so greeeeeen in here!

I completely missed all the tree blooms this year. Peach, cherry, plum, and a lot of apple I have out in the yard and missed them all. The blossoms didn't seem to hang out on the trees very long this year though.

I can't even remember the last time I turned my camera on. I've so far out grown it that I've lost all interest without having a decent camera.

I'll be heading to the beach in 14 days though, so I'll do some shooting then.

One i took last night for a photo comp
Great shot Billeh!

I was hiking again, it was great even photos may not be very interesting, but I love that environment up high between peaks, like moonscape

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG