The online racing simulator
I wouldn't take it with me, just do the compact camera
Attached images
IMG_3868.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
Taken while my mum was watering the plants :P

Random stuff
Spent the weekend at my friend's cabin. Must've eaten a whole bear between saunas and drinking.

Never got into this nature thing.

Didn't bring much gear with me but since I had brought one SB-800 we did one impromptu lolstrobist session in the night.

SB-800 was just outside frame on the bench opposite side of the dock.
ok so now i can even take half decent pics when i'm drunk, it seems! i don't even remember taking these two...i also seem to have taken one of a mangled fox corpse if anyone's interested
Attached images
P7020112 (Large).JPG
P7020113 (Large).JPG
Snapshot of our cat

Bigger resolutions for Flickr users here

Hope you like it
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Snapshot of our cat

Bigger resolutions for Flickr users here

Hope you like it

i do does it have a name? (cat or photo :shy. you should get that printed and hang it up, i really like it.
Quote from JO53PHS :This is torture... I am desperate to play around with my new Canon 500d, but I have so much work to do that I'm realistically not going to be able to do so for about a week

And then I have to decide if I want to risk taking it to the school trip to Spain on Friday, and determine how secure a mobile home in Northern Spain and the city of Santander are

May as well just take my compact camera to Spain, because as with all School trips, it will be a lightning tour of wherever we go (whilst filling in the f*cking work booklets, of course), and I won't really have time to take anything particularly decent in the way of photos

Gratz! 500D is a very good camera, glad you didn't buy nikon crap!
Quote from oli17 :i do does it have a name? (cat or photo :shy. you should get that printed and hang it up, i really like it.

Thanks Cats name is "Felix", Photo is unnamed - out of ideas
the most uninventive cat name there is
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :After 10 minutes mucking about, not sure if I got what you were after or not, but anyway have a look.

I also decided to give it a go. Goes in the right direction?
Attached images
trial3.jpg
The weather was bad for few days, but it made me realize that cloudy days are great for photography!

Anyway, some more water drops, which I've been slightly obsessed with the last few days.

Ending huge.

Crop of a lonely drop.
Beautifull...
Quote from Blackout :The weather was bad for few days, but it made me realize that cloudy days are great for photography!

Anyway, some more water drops, which I've been slightly obsessed with the last few days.

Welcome to the club
Was at the World Series by Renault on saturday, first time photographing motorsport and Silverstone isn't the greatest place with all the fencing. The last pic was my best panning pic, 1/60 sec, but its ruined by the fence. Maybe i'll try some smaller venues to get some practice in soon
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
vale i did my pratice at karting events before going to brands hatch, its very rare to find big chain link fences at karting tracks
well... pics of the sunset here in vancouver.... i live on a 6th floor so i have an awesome view of the mountains + airport+ ocean to take pics of...
Attached images
DSC08304.JPG
DSC08305.JPG
DSC08363.JPG
DSC08370.JPG
DSC08376.JPG
DSC08369.JPG
Quote from Blackout :The weather was bad for few days, but it made me realize that cloudy days are great for photography!

Amazing shot! What lens did you use?
Quote from jibber :Amazing shot! What lens did you use?

It's taken with the D60 kit Nikon DX 18-55 VR 1:3.5-5.6G at 55 mm. I think I also had CPL on with that shot, I was trying to experiment with it and see how it works with drops. Well, you can't see our house in the drop, so I guess it worked.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm thinking of getting a extension tube set, but I wonder if they are worth the money for the lens.
Quote from Blackout :I'm thinking of getting a extension tube set, but I wonder if they are worth the money for the lens.

Very much so (assuming you're paying eBay rates). Extremely thin DOF, but lots of fun to play with.

Reversing rings are also fun for macro on the cheap.
My camera at the moment, got the hood today.. errr piece of plastic and 20euros with postages..
Attached images
IMG_0040.jpg
Some random pics, what do you like?
Attached images
water99.jpg
water66.jpg
DSC00859.jpg
fire3.jpg
Quote from Vermilion :Some random pics, what do you like?

Nice pics! I like them all Welcome to lfsforum

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG