The online racing simulator
Just my 2 random from latest agility

Quote from Blackout :Here you go.

Thanks!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :DOH!! :doh:

(I'll get something done tonight when I get home from work, and after Murray's played Roddick)

It will be much latter on now....need to do what we do best when we loose.

drown the sorrows.
ach it was only Wimbledon anyway Murray, the US Open is much more prestigious..hic:drink:

Anyway, moving on, I have crated the group CLICKY currently Public at the moment but we can move it invite only if needed. (need someone to test that and see if I got that one correct:schwitz

BTW I stay as Admin.....fear the wrath of a slightly pissed Scotsman
Some dull shots from today..
Attached images
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg
IMG_3618.jpg
IMG_3629.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Some dull shots from today..

meh, the quality of you camera is good enough, less postprocessing on shots like these please
Give em as bigger pics, 1200x (personal preference), and dont oversharpen, and overcontrast em. Makes it look like you are trying to compensate for the lesser quality of a non-(D)SLR.
Quote from Fuse5 :meh, the quality of you camera is good enough, less postprocessing on shots like these please
Give em as bigger pics, 1200x (personal preference), and dont oversharpen, and overcontrast em. Makes it look like you are trying to compensate for the lesser quality of a non-(D)SLR.

I admit the first pics sucks ass, dunno why I uploaded them..

Thanks, never using the sharpening etc again
Airforcedays 2009 (The Netherlands)

F-16 solo display:

Vulcan:

Spanish Airshow:

Wow, i love that fifth photo :jawdrop:
Quote from The Very End :This picture is great. Some color tweakin, even if it might not be quite that realistic, and it would be perfect for desctop background. By color tweaking I mean more and stronger colors, or it will somewhat look plain on the desctop.

Neverthles your shots are great and of high standards.

After 10 minutes mucking about, not sure if I got what you were after or not, but anyway have a look.
Attached images
trial2.JPG
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :After 10 minutes mucking about, not sure if I got what you were after or not, but anyway have a look.

Slightly oversaturated, that's 'shopped right? Go to the same place and take the same picture with different camera settings. Try the Adobe RGB colour profile, Dynamic Range Optimizer in all 3 settings (off/standard/advanced, I normally keep it off) and the white balance colour temperature and colour filter settings in the manual white balance section. You can also try the Custom white balance, pointing it at coloured objects (the camera expects white) often yields interesting results.

Go out there and experiment!
I'll go and find myself an alley like that
here are some I took about some time ago.

^View of Funchal from the Old Harbour (now a touristic spot and a popular place for dating)

^Marina view from the other side of the old harbour

^Decorations for the June festivities of the Popular Saints

^Another street decorated for the June festivities of the Popular Saints

^A view of Funchal from the harbour, the entrance road is on the bottom

^From the bus stop next to the world famous Savoy Hotel

If you enjoy these, I can post some more I took at a vintage cars expo.
Damn ImageShack!

Cheers
Quote from morpha :Slightly oversaturated, that's 'shopped right? Go to the same place and take the same picture with different camera settings. Try the Adobe RGB colour profile, Dynamic Range Optimizer in all 3 settings (off/standard/advanced, I normally keep it off) and the white balance colour temperature and colour filter settings in the manual white balance section. You can also try the Custom white balance, pointing it at coloured objects (the camera expects white) often yields interesting results.

Go out there and experiment!
I'll go and find myself an alley like that

It's a post processed from an orginal that was left untouched already posted...unfortunately I'm using GIMP which is as easy and user freindly as North Korea diplomatic procedures.
06,07 and 29!!!
great!
Quote from majod :06,07 and 29!!!
great!

I don't know.... #19 wasn't too shabby.
A few scenic ones taken this evening

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
20090704-DSC_0472.jpg
20090704-DSC_0447.jpg
20090704-DSC_0448.jpg
20090704-DSC_0461.jpg
20090704-DSC_0462.jpg
20090704-DSC_0466.jpg
20090704-DSC_0467.jpg
Rusty things...

I'm totally amateur in photography and I don't have a camera, just my phone.
Attached images
Image1231.jpg
Image1232.jpg
Image1233.jpg
Image1235.jpg
Image1249.jpg
pretty good phonecamera
some from the weekend.
Attached images
juggling fire.jpg
moonlight.jpg
2009_0701campingfields0075.JPG
This is torture... I am desperate to play around with my new Canon 500d, but I have so much work to do that I'm realistically not going to be able to do so for about a week

And then I have to decide if I want to risk taking it to the school trip to Spain on Friday, and determine how secure a mobile home in Northern Spain and the city of Santander are

May as well just take my compact camera to Spain, because as with all School trips, it will be a lightning tour of wherever we go (whilst filling in the f*cking work booklets, of course), and I won't really have time to take anything particularly decent in the way of photos

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG