The online racing simulator
Somehow kinda forgot to post more of these from late summer 2010.

Details at my Flickr if someone's interested.
Shinty - Run around waving a stick in public, you'll get arrested. Do it on a bit of grass with 23 like-minded individuals and you can call it a sport and whack the living daylights out of each other.

Some good photos again from the usual suspects on this thread. Is a joy sometimes just to go back at the start and flick through. Looking to draw inspiration and move away from sport and try something different (sport will always be the main draw for me though)

Mackie The Staggie, on Flickr

4. (Sticks!!! I don't need no sticks)

Springtime!

Prints have arrived! They look amazing! Here's a preview of one of five photos! The quality is awesome! Very excited as you can see!
Attached images
WP_000233.jpg
Wow, that's great. Don't want to think about how much it cost, though.
Epicness!
Damn you people and your early spring. I was scraping the ice off my windshield this morning.
lol? u live in the wrong place than. even in jersey is like that !
Quote from e2mustang :lol? u live in the wrong place than. even in jersey is like that !

Yup.... Oh, by the way, how has winter been for you the last 2 years? Been pretty mild here in the snowbelt of Pa last couple of years
it was great coz it snowed over a foot twice each year so i stood home and i got paid for those days XD
Trying out my new camera. I need to go to more interesting places, though...

(This picture was taken from inside a car at approx 60km/h)

All photos taken with Nokia N8
By the way, could someone please help me understand that RGB graphs(something like that) next to the viewfinder and how to use them to my advantage in improving the pictures? Or just point me somewhere I can find this information
Thanks in advance

Full resolution and more pictures here: http://imageexchange.nokia.com/home.jsp#/user/471IOGOA
Photos from drifting
Opening of season in Warsaw
My tele is good for portait but not for this sort of shots so lots of soap in drift...

still good faping material
Quote from Velociround :

(This picture was taken from inside a car at approx 60km/h)

I like these two

Quote from spankmeyer :Prints have arrived! They look amazing! Here's a preview of one of five photos! The quality is awesome! Very excited as you can see!

congratulations

Some pics from what I did over the weekend. The first 3 are shots from the Jock Mackay cup Final, which was an entertaining game to watch. The Final 3 saw the Wildcats open up the season against the Carlisle Boarder Reviers, the Wildcats running out 55 - 0 winners.
With my phone sony ericsson vivaz in my garden

Couple of shots from the exhibition. Things went great. Lots of visitors and good times.

Attached images
DSC_8711.jpg
DSC_8704.jpg
DSC_8698.jpg
Using a lower ISO reduces digital noise and makes a cleaner image (makes a larger difference in darker scenes). This is mainly the reason why you want to aim for lower ISOs.

Lower ISO doesn't change depth of field though. Aperture changes depth of field. Lowering your ISO means you need more light to get a properly exposed image and doing that means lowering your shutter speed or increasing aperture size (lowering aperture number).
After reading bit more about camera settings, this is a shot I produced with everything I have learned so far (unedited):

Click the picture for full resolution...
Exposure 1/18 sec | ISO-200 | Focal lenght 6mm

N8 rulez

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG