The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :New number plate lights (thanks VW for making them more fancy then they needed to be)

Holy over-the-top heatsink for a single resistor, batman.
Who am I to argue? I'm not an electrician!

I presume it's because there has to be something 12v running to stop the OBC error so meh.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I presume it's because there has to be something 12v running to stop the OBC error so meh.

It's just a resistor.

Effectively its making it draw ~2w (rather than the fraction of a watt it actually needs) to make the car think theres a real bulb there.

You don't need such a huge heatsink to dissipate the "wasted" 2w (which goes into heat), and i've used loads of "no error" LED's before and none of had such a ridiculous heatsink on there.

I just thought it was funny.
It'll look super duper cool even though no-one but me will see it.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Thats worth like 0.20€ ...

Yeah I know. Shops are overpriced in Ireland, and I have no credit card to use eBay, so....
just bought these and installed the right one in the front footwell,left side is more time consuming
will do that tomorow lunchtime
Quote from Jakg :It's just a resistor.

Effectively its making it draw ~2w (rather than the fraction of a watt it actually needs) to make the car think theres a real bulb there.

You don't need such a huge heatsink to dissipate the "wasted" 2w (which goes into heat), and i've used loads of "no error" LED's before and none of had such a ridiculous heatsink on there.

I just thought it was funny.

Actually they turned out really quite small. The heatsink was no taller or wider than a 5p and didn't affect fitting. Look brilliant!
Goodbye what's left of my social life...

and

Can't wait for this stuff to arrive!
Attached images
pcparts.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Got tired of these shoddy TN screens, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one of these monsters. Can't wait for it to arrive.

It's here! Best upgrade in years, I'm totally blown away by it. Placed my 10" netbook next to it to give a decent size comparison.

Attached images
dell.jpg
Showoff!!

(I have the stupid 4 spoke one, and wanted the 3 spoke one. Need to get a matching airbag as they are different, however)

Can't complain though as the wheel cost me 0.99 from Ebay!!!

Yeahhh pressed plates.

So, I bought it...
Quote from matijapkc :So, I bought it...

we'll just assume it's the Cactus Jack foot long butt plug
Quote from dadge :we'll just assume it's the Cactus Jack foot long butt plug

...you been in your mothers bedroom again ? - you should probably keep your eye's closed when walking through that part of the house (I do)
Quote from CSU1 :...you been in your mothers bedroom again ? - you should probably keep your eye's closed when walking through that part of the house (I do)

Milf?
Quote from CSU1 :Understatement

Dadge's MoM = SuperMilf

But why are you walking eyes closed through your moms bedroom?
Dadge haven't said anything about his mom, you made your own conclusions wich usually comes from own experience and you even confirmed it.
Now some pics pl0x!
Nobody puts baby in the corner! apart from that, i know the butt plug is my dads. it was my sisters but it kept ripping her twitter (the bit of skin between the twat and the shitter). and my dad's a sucker for a bargain. so to speak.
my mum has the one with the ipod dock in it.
Quote from Seb66 :Can't wait for this stuff to arrive!

Why did you order the H67 and not the P67 chipset on your motherboard?

You don't have an internal graphics chip in the i5 2500, thats the only reason why you should go for that instead of a P67. You also have a fixed CPU multiplier on this chipset so you can't properly overclock your cpu, whereas you would easily be able to achieve 20% overclock and future proof the CPU a little with the P67.
Quote from dadge :my mum has the one with the ipod dock in it.

Quote from dadge :Nobody puts baby in the corner! apart from that, i know the butt plug is my dads. it was my sisters but it kept ripping her twitter (the bit of skin between the twat and the shitter). and my dad's a sucker for a bargain. so to speak.

Quote from -NightFly- :But why are you walking eyes closed through your moms bedroom?
Dadge haven't said anything about his mom, you made your own conclusions wich usually comes from own experience and you even confirmed it.
Now some pics pl0x!

Would you not close your eye's in a house laike that? - besides, I'm always blind-folded when I come over...just a little game we play hehe LoL ^^

Nice one dadge - can always rely on you for the goddies lmao

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG