The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
****. Uhh... :hide:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

No. I couldn't bear myself to do it. Plus I didn't have any paint-safe super adhesive, so I wrote GIT and left all the letters on the wall outside my flat.

I was thinking of doing it though..

You are aware all they use is double sided tape right? If you buy new badges all you do is peal off the backing and stick. So stop being gay and GLOF it up.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You are aware all they use is double sided tape right? If you buy new badges all you do is peal off the backing and stick. So stop being gay and GLOF it up.

New rims for my Bimmer. Haters gonna hate also inb4 needs more low.

Gonna throw some spacers in the back when i have some extra money.
Attached images
240647_222758981083075_100000469231298_937253_7469323_o.jpg
242762_222759157749724_100000469231298_937255_942070_o.jpg

the rimz need bigger lipz, i luv lipzz.
Lolwut. I have to admit they dont really look good in the Pics. They look way better (and bigger) in Person.
Quote from BastianB :New rims for my Bimmer

Why not something OEM? MV2's would of looked awesome on there.
Quote from Jakg :Why not something OEM? MV2's would of looked awesome on there.

Because i didn´t want used Rims and they are expensive as hell when you buy them new.
What's wrong with used rims? Good condition ones I mean.
Bastian, i do like them though!
Quote from BastianB :Because i didn´t want used Rims and they are expensive as hell when you buy them new.

Whats wrong with used wheels? You had a used car with used wheels before...
Quote from G!NhO :Bastian, i do like them though!

Yours are awful too.

:throwrose
Look what mums husband done last night?...

http://i51.tinypic.com/11hxsty.jpg

Idiot wanted to put my car up the drive so he could park infront of the house? A bit pointless since I was then parking my mum in and if he went up the drive he would be leaving first so it would make no difference to anyone.

Anyway after he took my keys I watched him try to put it up the drive, my path next to drive is like a concrete kerb basically, and instead of driving straight up the drive, parallel to the kerb, he drove diagonally into it.

To the best part, the fanny didn't even apologize, actually the opposite, had a moan at me for being annoyed? Really quite angry, considering I spent 2 days refurbishing them to get them looking pretty damn good. Also, as you can see the side wall is fecked, since I do a lot of motorway driving I really don't fancy driving around on something like that, nor do I fancy the £60 fine and 3 points from the 5 0.
Quote from BastianB :New rims for my Bimmer. Haters gonna hate also inb4 needs more low.

I actually really quite like that car. Black coupé with black wheels. It looks menacing. Do want.

Quote from Bawbag :To the best part, the fanny didn't even apologize, actually the opposite, had a moan at me for being annoyed? Really quite angry, considering I spent 2 days refurbishing them to get them looking pretty damn good. Also, as you can see the side wall is fecked, since I do a lot of motorway driving I really don't fancy driving around on something like that, nor do I fancy the £60 fine and 3 points from the 5 0.

Ouch, that tyre needs replacing, although you won't get points for that, as the points only apply to them being bald, that is just a "I really recommend you change them" or they could even force you for an MoT Test, which makes your current one void, but no points.

What a clown though, when my sister caved in the side of my van all she did was give me a tub of filler as a sorry.
Tyre looks fine to me? Just a bit of the rim protector gone.

Would be able to see more if it was cleaner though.

Sucks that happened after you refurbed them, though
Not a good pic to show the damage but both rips you can see in the tyre are about 6mm deep, which is quite far into the sidewall, i'm sure it 'would' be fine but just in case it's not.

A tub of filler? Well i'll pushing for 2 tyres out of him, since there's not a hope in hell he's going to fix it, i'll have to do it my self again, which will take at least a day with prepping and drying of periods...
Quote from Bawbag :A tub of filler? Well i'll pushing for 2 tyres out of him, since there's not a hope in hell he's going to fix it, i'll have to do it my self again, which will take at least a day with prepping and drying of periods...

Yup, cost about £6 from the local "we sell everything and the kitchen sink" store. It cost me £30 just getting the paint mixed up because it is a special colour. I wasn't impressed. Although the colour match was perfect, which was nice.

My van hasn't had a good track record in other peoples hands though, I loaned it to my dad and some how he managed to get some road trash to kick up and punch a hole in the oil filter. Which cost me about £25 as it pissed out all of its oil and of course I had to pay for myself because his argument was "well I put some diesel in" >.<

I have since decided that no one else gets to hold my car keys.
you guys get fined for bald tires what don't you get fined for.
Quote from BastianB :New rims for my Bimmer. Haters gonna hate also inb4 needs more low.

Remove paint from the lip, and polish it. Will looke awesome
Quote from flymike91 :you guys get fined for bald tires what don't you get fined for.

Why WOULDN'T you get fined for bald tyres?

Checking the bits of rubber that keep your car... on the road should be something everyone does...
Quote from Jakg :Why WOULDN'T you get fined for bald tyres?

Checking the bits of rubber that keep your car... on the road should be something everyone does...

When you consider some states allow you to run slicks on the roads, it isn't a surprise they don't know how to check if their tyres are bald.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG