The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
sidepipe <3
Looks a bit matte, but other than that I love it.
Sidepipe! +5 manpoints
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks a bit matte, but other than that I love it.

+1, looks like he painted it with spray can
Quote from Bawbag :Cheers

I'm having even more thoughts about what car to get, gladly I have a good few months before i'll be getting one, but still, confussled much..

Liking Leons too, more so on the outside, but the interior seems a bit dull, so it's still an A3 from a VAG point of view, since that came out first in the model i'm looking at (A3 was 03, MK5 was 04 and leon was 06) and then BOOM, a shocker.

The Leons look properly smart IMO, there's a few nice ones and both the old Mk1 and the MK2s look really nice....the brand new new ones too. Agreed the interior is dull and comparitevely it's not screwed together as well, but it's still miles better than a Vauxhall/Hyundai/Toyota etc.

Quote :New civics? 2.2diesle, 140bhp with better mpg figures than the VW 2.0tdi... interiors are mega cool, though no idea about their build quality and yea, the car generally looks cool as hell to sit in.

Civic is a bit of a mixed one, because in general they're not as good as the old Civic I mean the type R for example looks nice but I prefer the old one (so does Clarkson and loads of others), but the new one does have some nice touches and on the lower down models (and diesels) where the out and out driving performance isn't so important, the spaceship looks and digital dash probably make up for the dynamic shortcomings! There's a Honda dealer locally and the car felt well made but then it was brand new...need to see a 57 plate one or something to see how they stand up to the test of time!

Quote :
On the other hand theirs no DSG..

Honda's automatic isn't the nicest easier so you're stuck with the shift if that's what you're looking to go down!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks a bit matte, but other than that I love it.

Just needs a lot of wet sanding and polishing.
Quote from e2mustang :you think its gonna be much faster than the old 6 cyl? i mean a no vanos 2.5 engine has no power at all,why not an m3 engine?

Wtf are you on about? An M50B25 in a E30 is awsome. Vanos sucks, shit breaks. Yes it does give you a bit more... but it's not like its something major. Non-vanos engines are WAY better then ones WITH vanos. And an M3 engine is a class on its own.. And seeing he's in the US i wouldn't bother. Not likely he will find a S50 pretty fast...

And yes, call me a retard but I bought something double vanossed...

wtf i am on about? i a bmw mechanic and i did plenty of those. and i can tell you all the time that goes in to put an engine like that in an e30 is huge just to get a few more horses,if u do put an other engine,put an m3 one. theres plenty of m3 engines out there.i have 1 in the shed. junkyards have them. ofc not as many as regular 6 cyl. just sayin
Quote from e2mustang :you think its gonna be much faster than the old 6 cyl? i mean a no vanos 2.5 engine has no power at all,why not an m3 engine?

Because this was originally a 4 cylinder car? I don't need an s5x. especially a us one. just a glorified m5x
Quote from kamilek12 :Because this was originally a 4 cylinder car? I don't need an s5x. especially a us one. just a glorified m5x

well u wouldnt find a euro engine here anyway.i still think all that work.. could of just bought an e30 with a 2.7l 6cyl for like 2 grand
Quote from mrodgers :Just needs a lot of wet sanding and polishing.

lol yes, I had never sprayed before, but it was done with a full hvlp gun and base clear paint...it just needs to be wetsanded and cut buffed to look glassy
:dopey:
Attached images
IMG_6333.jpg
IMG_6332.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The Leons look properly smart IMO, there's a few nice ones and both the old Mk1 and the MK2s look really nice....the brand new new ones too. Agreed the interior is dull and comparitevely it's not screwed together as well, but it's still miles better than a Vauxhall/Hyundai/Toyota etc.

Civic is a bit of a mixed one, because in general they're not as good as the old Civic I mean the type R for example looks nice but I prefer the old one (so does Clarkson and loads of others), but the new one does have some nice touches and on the lower down models (and diesels) where the out and out driving performance isn't so important, the spaceship looks and digital dash probably make up for the dynamic shortcomings! There's a Honda dealer locally and the car felt well made but then it was brand new...need to see a 57 plate one or something to see how they stand up to the test of time!

Honda's automatic isn't the nicest easier so you're stuck with the shift if that's what you're looking to go down!

i assume your talking about the uk made shi-vic which is imho nothing more then a half arsed homage to the half arsed boxy shuttle which was an ok car back in the day, but the modern box bottle... meh; i see them as the only car in the hip-hatch market worse then the mini... though a golf/seat/VAG isnt miles better... Any improvement is... an improvement ?
Where is the VTEC? Can't find it
My E30

Quote from theirishnoob :beats having a 2 liter that makes no power at all

But nothing beats a 50cc 4-stroke with no power at all.

Also@bridge: OHMAIGAWD. HAWT. HAWT. HAWT.
@bridgemond

i only came a few times
i chipped my car today. ****in awesome !
Quote from e2mustang :well u wouldnt find a euro engine here anyway.i still think all that work.. could of just bought an e30 with a 2.7l 6cyl for like 2 grand

a 2.7l? seriously, your telling me to downgrade to a motor that was designed in the 70's, SOHC, a terribly flowing head, low compression ratio that only makes 129hp and revs to 4500rpm? I had an 86 325e before and it was a complete turd, especially with an automatic. BTW, this isn't a standard m50, it's a 2.8l m50. 11:1 CR. It's going to be making about 200whp, pretty close to what a stock US s5x makes. And it's rather easy nowadays to find a euro s50, just with a hefty price tag.
ye your not going anywhere with a 325e lol. u wouldnt downgrade with a 2.7 from a shitty 4 cyl anyway.my point was from beginning just to put an m3 engine if u swap thats all.u would get more out of it than a reg m50. i see u did headers,what else is in it?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG