The online racing simulator
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, i thought it was official
Must have been scary to jump over that hill at speed, and not see the road at all for all the spectators..
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Quote from bandaid :Stalled car gets clobbered at ... nto flames. Everyone OK.

Good to see all the teams pit crews running out with extinguishers to help the marshalls.

Yep that was a terrifying accident. Watching it live, my initial thoughts were that they were both either dead or very badly burned. Fortunately, I was wrong.

Nice sig btw . For the record everyone, I didn't say that this year...

Edit - below link is the long version (and has the correct aspect ratio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFG05xRM8Qw
Nasty accident, fire is always a scary thing and apparently it was 37G. 5* for safety standards.

I'm afraid that wasn't the worst accident of the weekend though, this happened in the Porsche Carrera Cup Italia at Imola. Somehow and thankfully everyone was okay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTApioaUdU

Almost unbelievable to see him get out of the car and walk across the track on his own after that. We've seen a few bad incidents there. Yes, it's concrete he impacted.
Ayrton and Roland must be watching over everyone and making sure they are safe this weekend. There was a big start line crash in the Ginetta race just now too, pole driver stalled and got collected, 3 cars involved and all the drivers walked away.
if anyone has netflix, the documntary Senna is streaming as of today
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ayrton and Roland must be watching over everyone and making sure they are safe this weekend. There was a big start line crash in the Ginetta race just now too, pole driver stalled and got collected, 3 cars involved and all the drivers walked away.

and to think that an accident like that put a Nordschleife 24h winner in a coma...I'm glad everyone got out fine after that crash, definitely a racing incident after I saw it a few more times. But it just frightens me how a flat tyre managed to cause a crash like that.
I was like OMFG when that 2.0 crashed into the back of the other one.

Who was it? That guy needs his ears and eyes checked...

The Indy Race was FAIL. If not for Bernie apparently not allowing IC racing at Interlagos, they wouldn't have to drive in that Panama channel...

I was watching it on a stream, and I had to fight with the broadcaster being a DP fan who bashed on Simona, even thought it was no-one's fault.

The V8 crash was scary from the onboard cam

And the Porsche race... Well... That thing rolling was also a shock. Glad everyone's rather fine
Whoa that's scary, reminds me of Lowndes in 99 at Calder Park (IIRC)

Both are okay though
Quote from farcar :Yep that was a terrifying accident. Watching it live, my initial thoughts were that they were both either dead or very badly burned. Fortunately, I was wrong.

Nice sig btw . For the record everyone, I didn't say that this year...

Edit - below link is the long version (and has the correct aspect ratio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFG05xRM8Qw

Its ok people they are launching a inquiry as to what caused the fire inferno apparently the fire marshals didnt get there fast enough
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ayrton and Roland must be watching over everyone and making sure they are safe this weekend. .

Why do people seem to always want to say that? They aren't the only drivers to ever had died. They aren't a testiment, or a result of the driver safety we have to day alone, thousands of drivers have died at the wheel. Have some respect for all of them, instead of posting a stupid comment that you expect to be popular, you were probably the guy that posted that comment on the Porsche Cup video of exactly the same text, unless you copied it.#

A big wreck and Imola and all people can think about is Senna and Ratzenberger?
Quote from BlueFlame :
A big wreck and Imola and all people can think about is Senna and Ratzenberger?

You write about respect but you don't know that it was the 17th anniversery of their deaths? Perhaps that was the reason I immediately thought of them when I saw drivers walking away from a massive accident at Imola you ****ing tool.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :You write about respect but you don't know that it was the 17th anniversery of their deaths? Perhaps that was the reason I immediately thought of them when I saw drivers walking away from a massive accident at Imola you ****ing tool.

It's the anniversary of a lot of people. Why not just insert their name aswell. All XXX million of them.
Quote from BlueFlame :
It's the anniversary of a lot of people. Why not just insert their name aswell. All XXX million of them.

No tributes guys, BlueFlame says unless you mention every human that's ever died in the history of mankind you're not allowed to mention any of them.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No tributes guys, BlueFlame says unless you mention every human that's ever died in the history of mankind you're not allowed to mention any of them.

Ok i will start.

1, Ayrton Senna

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG