The online racing simulator
Quote from Specht77 :http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/Andreas_Specht/Img3HDR.jpg

N8 rulez

How did you hack the world to install ENBSeries? Did you use my dll?
It seriously looks like you're using the occlusion (ssao) mod!

By the way, my pic looks a lot better.
@Don

Kickass flare colours.

Quote from Velociround :How did you hack the world to install ENBSeries? Did you use my dll?
It seriously looks like you're using the occlusion (ssao) mod!

By the way, my pic looks a lot better.

I was just testing the program "HDR camera photo", and it really don't make huuuuge quality images...
Ok, question time for a change.

Had a long shoot today with a first-timer model. Very exhausted (not because of the model, she was great) afterwards as I had done very little shooting this year because of my day job burnout.

Anyone else having tough time getting on tracks after a long or short hiatus from behind the camera?
Track day, pretty basic
That bmw has never been to the Nurburgring, btw

Wow, great stuff.
Don you sir are awesome
spankmeyer Awesome atmosphere in that shot.

more here.
Quote from Feffe85 :Was a little bored some days ago, so went out on my balcony and took some pictures. This is just one of many (300+).

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/6201/sandts.png

Info: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 85/2.8 PC-E..

Cool lens. Did you add blur in post or is that OOF straight from the lens? What aperture? Any experience with Nikkor wide angle tilt-shifts?

Here's one from the Saturday shoot. Super cool girl (and my jacket).

Dunno if these are any good, but just two pictures of my cat.
Taken with a Canon 400D, with a 75-300mm EF Zoom lens. Just a small sharpen on the images and tweaked the contrast on the black and white image.

Jenson by TwinFlow, on Flickr

Jenson B&W by TwinFlow, on Flickr
Another one from Saturday.

-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer
Great photos guys.
I took a few with my cousin's D7000 today. Dunno if they are any decent.
Attached images
headset5.jpg
headtset2.jpg
Few today with my point and shoot. I don't really do arty shots, just take pictures. (Mostly of cars)

[etals:]

Others here: http://doyal.1g.fi/kuvat/Castle+Combe/MLR+Sprint+Day/ All images are now uploaded @ 2000px longest edge
Yes
weekend

The flare shot is spectacular.

Really nice set overall.
Couple of hours of studio work from yesterday. Details at my Flickr if anyone's interested.

First time I've been out with the camera for a while now, normally playing for the team in sky blue but an injury has meant a spot on the sidelines for the time being. Still can't complain as it allows me a chance to take some footy pics again.

One day I'll do something other than sport I promise

Quote from DeadWolfBones :On another note... I'm all for everyone expressing their creativity and whatnot, but maybe we ought to have a separate thread for cell phone snapshots?

Talking about "cell phone snapshots"... I just wanted to share this:

Taken with Nokia E7 (not by me).

Well, I guess we're just fine as it is, and very few people post "phone" photos anyway, as most have common sense (and I'm waiting for my new lenses and more free time to go to new places, too).
Finally the snow is gone

First and probably last rally with the K-5

Sorry for the amount of crap :P
Quote from Taavi(EST) :First and probably last rally with the K-5

Nice shots IMO.

Moving on to another camera, or just not going to shoot a lot of rally?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :First and probably last rally with the K-5

Sorry for the amount of crap :P

Lol wut. Looks great to me, sharpness, contrast and colours, all good. Digging the natural look.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG