The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Worst patch ever. They got so lazy...

Wolves and cookies? Really? Took this long to implement wolves and a freaking cookie?

Worse than LFS development rate.
Quote from DevilDare :Worst patch ever. They got so lazy...

Wolves and cookies? Really? Took this long to implement wolves and a freaking cookie?

Worse than LFS development rate.

What is the point of a cookie?
Quote from DevilDare :Worse than LFS development rate.

Wolves and cookies, 1 person - few months.
Physics, 1 person - several years with nothing.

Wat?
Quote from RasmusL :Wolves and cookies, 9 persons - few months.
Physics, 1 person - several years with nothing.

fixed
Only Jeb works on this stuff now though. It's 1 person.
Bullcrap.

Notch was working on it last night, read his twitter.

He isnt the only 1 working on it.
It's still a tiny amount of people. This is normal progress speed in programming. You probably never programmed anything, have you?

And yeah, Minecraft is a goofy game and always will be. That's how Mojang likes it. This update is part of that and I think it's fun. When I get bored of it, I get on with my life.
I guess this reaction is to be expected from the biggest whinging community.

But on another note: do the wolves attack other animals for you like in that vid previously posted?

Quote from (SaM) :Here's a look at the progress to the new patch so far, Wolves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Lp9p5yjuo

When they're not tamed, they attack animals until they're dead. When you've tamed them they don't do it, unless you attack the animals yourself. This allows you to go hunting with a pack of wolves: you tap each animal you want dead and the wolves finish them off.
Tamed wolves also auto attack all monsters apart from creepers.
@(SaM)

I am going to have to pick up Minecraft again and try it out because I don't think I can trust you.

Sig quotes are interesting, aren't they.
I think my sig is better.
That is why I always trust you.
Is the server down tonight?
When I log in the entire interface is lagging, and I haven't started a game yet. Anybody else have that problem?
Quote from legoflamb :When I log in the entire interface is lagging, and I haven't started a game yet. Anybody else have that problem?

Same thing. Cannot play.
Quote from RasmusL :Same thing. Cannot play.

Are you using the new launcher?

I suggest you try the older one.
I am using the 1.3 launcher. I found the problem. It seems if I have firefox running for awhile, minecraft will lag; however if I close firefox, start minecraft, then restart firefox, the game will run fine.
See. Firefox sucks
I agree Firefox sucks, but It has the holy of all addons, "noscript". Unless someone, maybe you dust, can enlighten me to similar features on other browsers, I will use sucky Firefox.
Thankyou sil3ntwar, I'll give chrome a try.

Edit: Me Like... so far.

lol at incognito window!

Edit: Noscript is better, it can block partner sites while still allowing the main site; whereas if the main site, in Chrome, is allowed then all other sites are allowed.

Example: On gamerailers.com, with noscript, I can watch videos without having to watch the 30 sec ad before the video. This is not the case for Chrome. So back to Suckfox it is.
quick question...can u connect to the server or do i need to do a server update?
Looks like an update is needed.
Connecting doesn't seem to work so I definitely think an update is required.
ok im puzzled.
i can only download the 1.3 server version.
cant find a 1.4 one.
i also tried it...doesnt work with the one i uploaded

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG