The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from mamoru :Found this one at a youtube film:

"Hello, Gamers. Look at your house, now back to mine, now back at your house, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing Minecraft, it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a pickaxe made from stone. Look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play Minecraft!

I'm on a pig"

I lold

Let me guess... Minecraft the Movie 6?

Quote from hp999 :Let me guess... Minecraft the Movie 6?

Nah, it was at another one. I hated those thingies.
Quote from mamoru :Nah, it was at another one. I hated those thingies.

I see...

It used to be one of the top rated comments on single one of his movies.
Server invite please
Hi there,
My mate TEaaron got me into minecraft and told me about the wonders of your glorious server, I was hoping I could trouble you for an invite; my minecraft account name is borgie_dude
Thanks for your time =]
Could I please get a white-list for the account borgie_dude?
I'll give you e-hugs =]
Quote from absath :Could I please get a white-list for the account borgie_dude?
I'll give you e-hugs =]

Admin lives on other side of planet from you...so he's most probably sleeping atm.
i actually was sleeping at that time yes
still, cant add him right now since i havent had the time to set up all usergroups and permissions.
and some may remember that i said that i only add lfs members right now (licensed) since they are a bit easier to track down in case of problems.
i will get everything set up and then non lfs members will be welcome too.
i hope u understand.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i actually was sleeping at that time yes
still, cant add him right now since i havent had the time to set up all usergroups and permissions.
and some may remember that i said that i only add lfs members right now (licensed) since they are a bit easier to track down in case of problems.
i will get everything set up and then non lfs members will be welcome too.
i hope u understand.

As a licensed user of LFS and regular builder in the LFS minecraft server I will vouch for him that he will not grief.
Quote from FPVaaron :As a licensed user of LFS and regular builder in the LFS minecraft server I will vouch for him that he will not grief.

i added him...but be sure to tell him the rules ect...
if he causes trouble ill take u off the list as well.
its the only way right now till things are sorted (which isnt easy since im lacking time).
I found a canyon of some sort and spotted a block of diamond all the way at the bottom and i cant even jump down to get it. ;(
You could try pouring (spelling?) bucket of water down the cliff and surf down or just dig down alongside of the canyon.
It seems the server is offline?

"Failed to connect to the server
Connection refused: connect"
Quote from BlackEye :It seems the server is offline?

"Failed to connect to the server
Connection refused: connect"

yep it was...crashes on a daily basis...
while [ 1 = 1 ]
do
java .......
done

This will create an endless loop, save it as a .sh file
how would looping help me?
wouldnt it keep starting the server, causing overload?
no, it would only go to the start of the loop once the previous process has finished running.

Take off the dev null
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I found a canyon of some sort and spotted a block of diamond all the way at the bottom and i cant even jump down to get it. ;(

That's a missing chunk from a network error... reconnect and it will go away.
Quote from Krammeh :no, it would only go to the start of the loop once the previous process has finished running.

Take off the dev null

while thinking of it, it prolly wouldnt solve the issue tho.
sometimes it just disappears, but sometimes it crashes in a worse way, that i need to kill the screen session, since it wont respond no more.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :while thinking of it, it prolly wouldnt solve the issue tho.
sometimes it just disappears, but sometimes it crashes in a worse way, that i need to kill the screen session, since it wont respond no more.

could always write a plugin that reports to a MySQL database/flatfile that it is running, have that happen every 5 minutes, then every 15 minutes, ensure that it isn't too long ago that the last uptime alteration in the database/flatfile isn't too long ago, if it is, relaunch, or check if its running first, if it is, just force close it, as it is clear that its dead.
Quote from Krammeh :could always write a plugin that reports to a MySQL database/flatfile that it is running, have that happen every 5 minutes, then every 15 minutes, ensure that it isn't too long ago that the last uptime alteration in the database/flatfile isn't too long ago, if it is, relaunch, or check if its running first, if it is, just force close it, as it is clear that its dead.

thats far beyond my abilities
ill just see and update bukkit (if theres an update) tomorrow, that might help.
1.4 is out. We now have wolves gentlemen.
I'm boned.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG