The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :Such a beautiful sound perhaps will never be heard again.

The only thing that ruins it is the sound of the traction control, kind of glad we don't hear that anymore.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The only thing that ruins it is the sound of the traction control, kind of glad we don't hear that anymore.

Very true.
Audi R8 is a masterpiece wututalkinbwt willis
Quote from BlueFlame :Audi R8 is a masterpiece wututalkinbwt willis

Masterpiece in what way? The looks of it?

Go look at it from the side. Even an eight year old could tell you how much the proportions of the front end are ****ed up.

The performance?

Nope, as there are plenty of other cars with the same and much better performance, straight line acceleration and lap time.

Build quality?

Guess thats pretty much on par with Porsche.

So, please tell me where this is a masterpiece? I'm interested in your explanation what makes an Audi R8 an masterpiece
Quote from ATHome :Masterpiece in what way? The looks of it?

Go look at it from the side. Even an eight year old could tell you how much the proportions of the front end are ****ed up.

The performance?

Nope, as there are plenty of other cars with the same and much better performance, straight line acceleration and lap time.

Build quality?

Guess thats pretty much on par with Porsche.

So, please tell me where this is a masterpiece? I'm interested in your explanation what makes an Audi R8 an masterpiece

For what it is, it's cheap, 4.2 V8 engine from Audi is a masterpiece in itself. There's only one flaw with the R8 and that is the doorline from a sideprofile. That's it. It is, the most beautiful car evermade (in my opinion of course). The only thing that would be better it, is if there was an RWD version.
Cheap?
Same price segment of an similar powered Porsche 911 GTS.

The 4.2 V8 might be a good engine, but knowing that it is used in so many Audi/VW cars spoils the uniqueness.

For me it's a car built with marketshare interests but with no passion.
Quote from ATHome :
For me it's a car built with marketshare interests but with no passion.

To a degree, I agree with you, but I don't care if they released that on market interest, that's what good companies do, I personally am passionate about that particular car, and that's what counts, right?

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG