The online racing simulator
That's still my favorite finish of all time, will never forget it.
No way!!!

After the Darlington finish you got to look at 2007 Daytona, but not the 500, the Pepsi 400. The finish right behind that is definately this one.

It's not always the "look" of the finish, but the story behind it.
Quote from PMD9409 :No way!!!

After the Darlington finish you got to look at 2007 Daytona, but not the 500, the Pepsi 400. The finish right behind that is definately this one.

It's not always the "look" of the finish, but the story behind it.

I did go for the story.. Mark Martin who never wins anything big almost won the biggest race in NASCAR. Both races were amazing at Daytona that year (despite the fact that I don't like plate tracks).
Watched both races, thanks for that. I wish they'd show more onboards of the Volvo though, DAMMMMNITTT
Quote from BlueFlame :Watched both races, thanks for that. I wish they'd show more onboards of the Volvo though, DAMMMMNITTT

If they decided the championship on which car sounded the best then the Volvo would win by a mile.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If they decided the championship on which car sounded the best then the Volvo would win by a mile.

Definately, it's a shame, in the old days of ALL motor racing, the engines were as different as the drivers and asthetics of the cars themselves, now everything is 4cylinder inline, what happened to the Alfa V4, or the BMW straight 6? Baby jesus is definately crying right now.
If you guys want to se any motorsport videos just leave a reply here, or pm me and i'll see what i can do.
Quote from blakehoo88 :If you guys want to se any motorsport videos just leave a reply here, or pm me and i'll see what i can do.

Wait... what?

This thread is full of racing videos?!
Blakehoo - I would like to see all motorsport videos please. Every single one.
Quote from blakehoo88 :If you guys want to se any motorsport videos just leave a reply here, or pm me and i'll see what i can do.

I really hope that you won't snatch those videos from Racing Underground - It's totally forbidden
Quote from TypeRacing :I really hope that you won't snatch those videos from Racing Underground - It's totally forbidden

Who cares? Stop acting like a Swiss person. Where ever he gets them from it doesn't matter, if youtube find his video to be a breach of copyright then he gets the videos deleted or at the most , his account locked. Big deal.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG