The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Well my chests got robbed today. Your white list needs a cull, or you need chest protection.
Yeah some guy named "dontworry" of all things, stole from my chest, and kept leading creepers to peoples houses.
I find it funny how anyone can post here and get added to the whitelist.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I find it funny how anyone can post here and get added to the whitelist.

Well being that it is a server for LFS people advertised on the LFS forum , I think it's fine that LFS people can join the LFS server with their LFS accounts.
I think he's saying that all it takes is posting "whitelist me please" to become a trusted member, who is not guilty of breaking the rules until proven or caught red handed.
Quote from (SaM) :http://rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 50555856|MC_map.rar|30582

Credit to TequilaPuzh

I think he wants current map, because being lost on that one doesn't mean much when he can't play it.

Btw, I was lost too yesterday and night was sneaking on me so I took shelter in someones place (can't remember who).
Then I think I menaged to find spawn, but night creeped on me again.
I went inside Aarons place I think and left the server (had to leave quickly).
I hope you guys don't mind, but I had all my inventory on me and being lost at night can't be good.
Quote from BlackEye :I think he wants current map, because being lost on that one doesn't mean much when he can't play it. :

You're right. Do you also have times where you only hear or read 1/4 of text? This was one of those moments.

But as for being in other people's buildings, that is really no issue. As long as you leave all blocks and items where they are, no one should be complaining about just that. It is not against the rules.
If you don't like other people walking about, play singleplayer.
my 5 diamonds disappeared, and I live far away from spawn
Is there any way to find out who's wandering around with an inventory full of diamonds?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is there any way to find out who's wandering around with an inventory full of diamonds?

As far as I know (and I've seen many) there isn't any mod that allows you to decipher and edit the player inventory files of SMP server worlds.
The currently only possible way is to.. eh...KILL EVERYBODY.

Don't tell my mum I said that.
We should set up a sand trap somewhere with a pile of chests as bait and take turns waiting for someone to trip it.
My friend (TehToast) has had his 10 diamons looted as well.

I still have my 12 in my inventory.

We decided to move away from spawn, but now reading Tomba's comment, it doesnt look like it really helps...
Hide yo valuables. It's been said so many times and it does work.
Quote from (SaM) :Hide yo valuables. It's been said so many times and it does work.

Some fag had see-through textures and stole my diamonds from behind the wall on the previous world (he even destroyed the secret door you made for me, cuz he couldn't figure out how to open it )
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Some fag had see-through textures and stole my diamonds from behind the wall on the previous world

Exactly.

There are "mods" that just give you "X-Ray" vision.

I believe the person got banned though. But that doesnt mean no one else uses it, or can use it.
True, but it's still the best way to prevent theft until a protection plugin is back on.
Apart from the fact that talking about the see-through textures just made it less safe...
Just go far far far away from spawn, something like 2000blocks away. I'm currently around 1000blocks away, don't seem to help.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Just go far far far away from spawn, something like 2000blocks away. I'm currently around 1000blocks away, don't seem to help.

I am lost. So I think I will just stay where I am XD
It's funny how 15,000 cobble stone goes missing from my storage the same day a mammoth cobble stone castle appears 200 blocks from my house.
Quote from FPVaaron :It's funny how 15,000 cobble stone goes missing from my storage the same day a mammoth cobble stone castle appears 200 blocks from my house.

if the server is running bikkit, there are some mods that allows you to snoop into peoples invent, I'll post a link a little later
Anyone wanting to be apart of a big construction and a discrete place to store valuables. I am currently building an under city with a few other members, if you want to be apart of it and your house is close, pm me or ask me in game where it is.

Quote from FPVaaron :It's funny how 15,000 cobble stone goes missing from my storage the same day a mammoth cobble stone castle appears 200 blocks from my house.

Now we know our thief. Who is the guy who built it?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG