The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
it is not hard to put your valueables in a chest and then hide that chest somewhere in your home, like in a wall so it looks like a normal wall but only you know the chest is there.
My inventory got glitched =(

Lost some iron and cobble and wood.
not more than an half hour of work, but it suck though.
Whats the ip? I'd like to join

my username is "Arox123"
Who the ****s started mining out the bottom of my mine? Took me ****ing ages to make that big hole, and the whole reason i did it was so i could do what that pricks started doing
Some people just have no manners.

It's a shame because the regulars I see on the server are all good company and I trust them to come and go as they please, I know they're not going to start moving blocks or rifling through my chests. I don't know how many others are on the white list who I haven't met though, so I don't know if I can trust them.

Sounds like the answer is no.
its a terrible shame to log on to find certain areas of your home or around your home have been greifed.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Some people just have no manners.

It's a shame because the regulars I see on the server are all good company and I trust them to come and go as they please, I know they're not going to start moving blocks or rifling through my chests. I don't know how many others are on the white list who I haven't met though, so I don't know if I can trust them.

Sounds like the answer is no.

Better than me being paranoid and going "CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT UPSETTING THE BALANCE OF THE UNIVERSE?!"

Yes, I am a bit ridiculous in that regard, but so many people are getting flamed for being ****fags on the server, I wanna be sure to be polite.
So long as you don't nick/destroy peoples' shit or build/mine right where someone else is doing their thing then you won't upset anybody.
I still have no clue, not that I had anything worth stealing.

Maybe I'll play minecraft tonight.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :chest protection mod IS on.
always was for the last few days.

Really? /lwc does nothing.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still have no clue, not that I had anything worth stealing.

Maybe I'll play minecraft tonight.

Go to Youtube and look up minecraft beginner tutorials - you can learn the basics in 10 minutes.
Well, I understand the basics now. I don't quite get the aspect of it being so "great", but it is a pretty fun game to "hang out" in and chat with.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Really? /lwc does nothing.

youre right just checked.
something broke it, no idea what.
couldnt get it to work as of now.
will check again later, lacking time right now.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, I understand the basics now. I don't quite get the aspect of it being so "great", but it is a pretty fun game to "hang out" in and chat with.

Beginners always say that.. In one week, you are one of us: addicted.
I just don't quite get it, I did however manage to build a house, which was pretty cool, although I accidentally stole a torch from the homeless shelter.
Quote from hp999 :Just shut the server down when chest protection is off. Completely pointless to keep it online.

I might sound idiotic, but it would be the only cure for griefing.

Thats what i think too
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just don't quite get it, I did however manage to build a house, which was pretty cool, although I accidentally stole a torch from the homeless shelter.

I think the homeless shelter is happy for you to take one torch.

Spend 15 minutes chopping trees for sticks, planks and charcoal and one minute chopping enough stone for a furnace and you can make dozens of torches though.
whitelist dontworry please.
Quote from AstroBoy :Thats what i think too

Another problem that I had found a week ago was that I fell to my death every time I connected. Might've been lag or whatnot, but it seems to have disappeared as of yesterday.
-
([iD]Liam) DELETED by [iD]Liam
By any chance could we get a render of the new map. I seem to have lost my house (Well, island currently)!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG