The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperactive :I've send you the 2J. Now where's my precious shelf queen x1?

Done. It's a vurgin too, never touched
I wouldn't say mine was virgin. just never driven.
Im looking for a Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 to do the Tsukuba endurance, and I have a TommyKaira ZZII for trade, if anyone is interested
Good news!
Quote from jibber :Good news!

For some reason, that sentence makes me long for a Dacia Sandero in game...
I'd rather have some of the standard cars made into premiums, but i guess that will never happen...
Quote from jibber :I'd rather have some of the standard cars made into premiums, but i guess that will never happen...

I know I would love that to happen to, but look at that thing it looks stuning.

If I had the money in real life I'd buy the car when it comes out.
Well im over the game!

Reason being i turn on my playstation to find all my data gone. No way in the world bothered to get everything back.

I know its not possible to get it back, but is it?
Quote from aoun :Well im over the game!

Reason being i turn on my playstation to find all my data gone. No way in the world bothered to get everything back.

I know its not possible to get it back, but is it?

Note to self. Back up data more often.
Quote from JJ72 :90% the same as what we have now, which we already have two to start with.

try harder.....

What?
Quote from JJ72 :90% the same as the FT-86 which is already in the game.

I get you now. Yes we have 2 already and i think it resembles the GT by Citroen as well. Although everyone is not really liking this already i still think having DLC is better than not having any, no matter how pointless.
Quote from 91mason91 :I get you now. Yes we have 2 already and i think it resembles the GT by Citroen as well. Although everyone is not really liking this already i still think having DLC is better than not having any, no matter how pointless.

I agree, mainly because it demonstrates that they do actually intend to offer DLC in the future. How much, I don't know, whether we'll get tracks too, I don't know, but this is a start.
I see the opposite, that they are only doing DLCs for cars that they have promotional deals with, which is a bad thing. Cos it mean we won't see modern classics or 90's model which is already out of production or irrelevant to manufacturer's current brand profile all that gibberish, at least not in a short time.
Quote from JJ72 :I see the opposite, that they are only doing DLCs for cars that they have promotional deals with, which is a bad thing. Cos it mean we won't see modern classics or 90's model which is already out of production or irrelevant to manufacturer's current brand profile all that gibberish, at least not in a short time.

Exactly my thoughts.
Perhaps, but I think you're reading too much in to it. The first DLC being this car doesn't necessarily indicate the kind of DLC we'll always get.
If the first DLC had been a premium BMW M3 e36 people would just as easily have been saying "It's just one they didn't have time to finish before release, we won't get any new cars."
But I think it is very clear they don't have a DLC strategy before release like Turn 10 did, which they have DLC already in the making, theme of car sets decided and roll out in a timely manner.

it's almost 4 months from launch and we haven't heard any solid DLC news yet, maybe they will support the game with DLC till PS4 comes out I don't know but I am not optimistic, knowing PD and their sense of urgency.

This is a PR deal, obviously, and a rather easy one because they already have most of the car modeled. If they indeed make a E36 M3 at least I will be pleased that they actually can afford the time to create a DLC car from the ground up. That will give me hope that they can roll out DLC cars in relative short intervals.

I think the DLC I bought for Forza 3 is more expensive than the game itself, basically I just sit there and hope they rob me clean.
Quote from JJ72 :But I think it is very clear they don't have a DLC strategy before release like Turn 10 did, which they have DLC already in the making, theme of car sets decided and roll out in a timely manner.

it's almost 4 months from launch and we haven't heard any solid DLC news yet, maybe they will support the game with DLC till PS4 comes out I don't know but I am not optimistic, knowing PD and their sense of urgency.

This is a PR deal, obviously, and a rather easy one because they already have most of the car modeled. If they indeed make a E36 M3 at least I will be pleased that they actually can afford the time to create a DLC car from the ground up. That will give me hope that they can roll out DLC cars in relative short intervals.

I think the DLC I bought for Forza 3 is more expensive than the game itself, basically I just sit there and hope they rob me clean.

Perhaps, this is just a speculation, that they are currently making standard models into premium. After this process, which they have confirmed, they may start on better and more DLC content inspired by the community.
Kaz said he "wants to" upgrade "some" standard models into premium.

I will say its confirmed when they give us a list and a date.
I much prefer Turn 10's method, too... Of course, I also greatly prefer their car choices in general as well, not just in the DLC. I wish PD would have taken more cues from the success of Forza 3, to be honest.
I want E30's.
I was pained to see they had the US Mk1 Golf rather the the Euro one though (in Forza 3). But, at least they had a version of it worth driving.

Gran Turismo needs exceptional tuning facilities like Forza with the engine swap, I wanna drop a 5cyl block from teh S1 into an Audi Quattro, not stick with the one it has, that in no way in hell sounds like a 5cylinder at all....

5 cylinder engine is such a unique engine, to have that implemented in a game and not have the sounds right (to me) is a complete failure.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG