The online racing simulator
Yeah 5 cylinder engines sound sweet, and all cars sound the same when they are tuned all the way in gt5 that is a big failure.
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah 5 cylinder engines sound sweet, and all cars sound the same when they are tuned all the way in gt5 that is a big failure.

The same as GT4, and those bastards told us they had a new unique sound engine....
The only car that keeps it's engine sound when tuned is the selby 427.
Boo hoo, go back to your arcade game called Forza.
My luck is awesome. When I completed the a-spec extreme tier, I won a nascar with the price car ticket. That wasn't all so great, but yesterday I finished the b-spec extreme tier and guess what I won? The same goddamn nascar that I won earlier with the a-spec extreme price ticket. I can't even sell it for any credits. :banghead:

PD. I hate you sometimes, I really do.
That's fine, I think I collected about 3 or 4 NASCARS throughout. I still need to get unlazy and get the last 2% of the game beaten. Not to mention golding AMG and X1.
Quote from Matrixi :My luck is awesome. When I completed the a-spec extreme tier, I won a nascar with the price car ticket. That wasn't all so great, but yesterday I finished the b-spec extreme tier and guess what I won? The same goddamn nascar that I won earlier with the a-spec extreme price ticket. I can't even sell it for any credits. :banghead:

PD. I hate you sometimes, I really do.

I think I had something simillar to that though it was good - a friend of mine sent me a C6 Corvette (not sure if it's zr1 or z06) as a gift and then I won it again after completing some tier - 2 corvettes to rm
I still need to get 500 more cars. I only have 500... about 240 of them being gokarts.

Anyone need a gokart?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still need to get 500 more cars. I only have 500... about 240 of them being gokarts.

Anyone need a gokart?

I only got 408
I just need to platinum this ****ing game! My friend said it was impossible. The fact i'm 3 trophies away (AMG, Gold Standard and 1000 Cars) is proof that it's feasable.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just need to platinum this ****ing game! My friend said it was impossible. The fact i'm 3 trophies away (AMG, Gold Standard and 1000 Cars) is proof that it's feasable.

Gold standard?
All races (A-Spec or B-Spec.. best of both combined), all licences and all special events golded.
AMG gold is a piece of cake. X1 however..
I just haven't put the time into it is all. I haven't even done the "Expert" ones at all.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Boo hoo, go back to your arcade game called Forza.

the sounds are better, since the only sense you have connecting you from a sofa to a race car are your visual and audio sense, I think it does not bode well for GT5.

Smell the coffee and admit. Or be slain.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just haven't put the time into it is all. I haven't even done the "Expert" ones at all.

TBH i did all the expert ones gold 1st time through
I haven't even tried them at all. Did all the A-Spec and B-Spec to level 40 first.

BlueFlame as you've proven countless times, your opinion really doesn't matter. You're the kind of sheep that prefers CoD.

I say this to mean that you buy the countless revisions of Modern Warfare which have zero gameplay improvements nor have any redeeming gaming qualities at all really. Just look at CoD4 and you have the same game as MW2 and Black Ops in terms of MP, just a incremented number Same game engine and all even, just a drop of different character models. They're so lazy they just reuse the same maps even!

And we all know the average CoD player looks like, and I will note you haven't ever posted your face in any of the threads. Thus I can confirm with great certainty that you probably do look like this:

To steal a phrase from Tennis: Game, Set and Match.
To be fair, I **** on the first date too, but that's besides the point.
Quote from Dygear :To be fair, I **** on the first date too, but that's besides the point.

Is it considered a first date if you sleep together the first time you see each other a few days after you spent a night making out at party?

That instance aside, I've never done it on a first date. As far as I can remember, anyways.
Quote from MAGGOT :Is it considered a first date if you sleep together the first time you see each other a few days after you spent a night making out at party?

That instance aside, I've never done it on a first date. As far as I can remember, anyways.

We had meet before, like two weeks ago. She told me that she really wanted to kiss me when it was like 3am, and by 7am we where in her room ... The only reason it took 4 hours to get from the first kiss to her bed room was because I was on a shift at my Volunteer Ambulance Crop. Funny thing was, she had not even seen me safe someone's life yet. We never even dated, we just stayed frends.

In fact that reminds me of another story ... Me and another girl had sex for the first time when I was there. About 2 hours later we where on crew together and a Cardiac Arrest comes in, so we are there, doing CPR and what not ... Apparently this really turned the girl I was with on and she jumped me after the call. Because of the events that lead up to her very first code (Code is the short term for Cardiac Arrest) she always get's turned on now when she gets a code.
Yeah, there's something about dead people that turns me on too.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah, there's something about dead people that turns me on too.

Yeah, I found that pretty funny too ... But what ever, we saved her so I guess it's just the rush you get from the save.
The closest I get is she openly said she is willing to do it anytime, about 15 mins after the first kiss, however I didn't really consider that dating because I actually have no intention for pursuing her. However I still went with it and did it about three days later (want to book a nice hotel and all that). XD It is amazing how one can pretend he is into someone else when sex is on the table, I think I spent half a year with this girl that I actually never have feeling for. Actually I still hit her up once in a while cos she give great blowjobs.
....LOL.wut.
Is this the GT5 thread? Did i miss the dating option that came with the new patch?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG