The online racing simulator
Knight and Day

Saw it last night, was pretty good to be honest, much more than expected
It's my opinion. If you have a different one ,it's ok.

Maybe it's just me who found this film good compared to the other shit we had last year.
Hehe, well the movie and effects are not bad at all, but the main story.. or the whole atmosphere is very "washed out", if you understand what I mean?
Inception (2010 movie)
Quote from Cornys :I just watched it for the first time last night, and enjoyed is thoroughly. I didn't find it confusing at all like my friend who watched it with me did, but I do have a rather creative mind. Just wondering how many others have seen it and what they thought about it.

It's my fav. movie of 2010 of the ones that I've seen as yet.

Yeah i too love this movie i watched it 4-5 times but still i just wanna to say it's amazing. you rightly said, movie of 2010.

Mart Grazer
Gurgaon, Honeymoon Packages, Digital Signage
Just seen black swan, really good dark film

As for Inception, really liked it.
Brooklyns Finest. Epic movie imo, like a movie version of the wire almost, has half the cast too

Also watched 127 hours. Better than i thought it would be.
Unstoppable - It starts slow (i mean really slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww) but starts to pick up towards the end.
I dunno how you could say there's anything slow about Unstoppable (besides the train). I mean, it's a Tony Scott movie.
Quote from Timo1992 :
Resident Evil: Afterlife (best film 2010 imo)

They made a big mistake when making movie imo.
When games were concentrating on the aspect of abandoned and desolate places which normally should be full of live.
Signs of the people who lived here on every step contrasting with void and emptiness which make you wonder what the fck is happened here, hordes of zombies, slow dumb and unstoppable (Not for the shotgun tho)
That was the thing which made game an immersive and give the series this unique feel in first place.
The best thing about game was this whole atmosphere of abandoned city with signs of what happened here everywhere, notes of peoples, newspapers describing last days etc.

And what do we get in movie...

First movie, ok i guess there are zombies and shooting and all, partially lacking spirit of resi but still bearable.

Second movie, forget whole abandoned city atmosphere its aerobic+shooting+zombie all the way.

Third movie: Its matrix minus rest of what makes resident evil a resident evil.
Zombies are no longer a threat since they are too underpowered to take a bite of alice on hax and too dumb to run away from here.

fourth movie: Still matrix... wait where are the zombies... ah they are here like 20 floors bellow, too bad i guess we have to shoot the people if there is no zombies...

Also lol at this big dude with giant hammer-axe thing, I mean zombies which can use tools something new here but why he cared so much to wrap his face in a sack, where did he get that axe i doubt someone made it for him on demand, it was completely unbelievable.
Unstoppable was ok, but I just got a little sneaky feeling it was a litte but "trainspotter" geeky.

Watched Let Me In, and for a hollywood remake (read ripofff ), it was actually a very worthy remake that remained fairly true to the original, and hopefully opened the story up to a whole new audience.
Quote from danowat :
Watched Let Me In

I just remembered i wanted to recommend Let the right one in but forget about it while while raging over resident evil.
Great movie and definitely worth the watching.
watched tron tonight and its certainly this years avatar... very pretty to look at (and unlike avatar also nice on the ears) but rather meh storywise
ill give it that its a lot better than the original but thats mostly down to the original being utter shite
Omg I was just going to ask about TRON. Worth a watch then? I dont mind some Sci-fi films.
saw it in cinema, imho 3D totally ruins it, dialouges are often childish and its made by disney...but it has one of the best soundtracks ive ever heard and its perfectly synced with the film and graphically its very good too...the film has HUGE potential...but its wasted
What huge potential? What wasted?

Since when was Tron about story in the first place... The movie is amazing visually, and Daft Punk rocked the OST.

Its a good watch if you like pretty lights and action. If you're looking for a gripping storyline, dont bother.

Simple as.
you said pretty much the same thing...except plus I think that tron "universe" in hands of good storywriter could be awesome, because you have totally new world with good base where you can do many cool things, so with good imagination you can create brilliant film...and you do not think that...it's just an opinion

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG