The online racing simulator
GT5 just got a bit too realistic, was driving at the ring online and went a bit too hot into the last few corners and crashed into the barrier, as this happened my TV fell off the wall...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :GT5 just got a bit too realistic, was driving at the ring online and went a bit too hot into the last few corners and crashed into the barrier, as this happened my TV fell off the wall...

Ouch, that brand new Samsung better not have any cracks in it.
i painted it dark blue pearl and it looks better, but did lose the two tone..mines bone stock, raced a few times b-spec..the thing flies

i guess im fine with it now

EDIT: also, i have not sold a single car. the only exception (kinda) is i sold a prius, only because i had a newer one and there was no point having two

EDIT2: what lambo should i buy for lambo exclusive, and my b-spec should also be fine with the choice. i dont wanna tune it to death either..i already have a countach, but that wont work.

i have 1.5m credits, but i dont like to spend any of it :hide:
Quote from rc10racer :Ouch, that brand new Samsung better not have any cracks in it.

Nah, was ****ing lucky really, my draws and PS3 are under it and had some dvd's stacked up next to my PS3 and when it fell it landed on the dvd's which were stacked higher than my ps3 which created a relatively soft landing and saved my ps3 and the draws stopped it from ripping the mount from the wall completely. Just 6 **** off holes in the wall now and no space to put the PS3

In two minds whether to put it back up now though, the wall is plaster so now very strong but i've had the bracket fully extended since i got it because my ariel wouldn't reach which i guess put too much strain on it, hm hm hm.
Quote from logitekg25 :i painted it dark blue pearl and it looks better, but did lose the two tone..mines bone stock, raced a few times b-spec..the thing flies

i guess im fine with it now

EDIT: also, i have not sold a single car. the only exception (kinda) is i sold a prius, only because i had a newer one and there was no point having two

EDIT2: what lambo should i buy for lambo exclusive, and my b-spec should also be fine with the choice. i dont wanna tune it to death either..i already have a countach, but that wont work.

i have 1.5m credits, but i dont like to spend any of it :hide:

Just used my gallardo ffrom the gallardo only series, 4WD so b-spec friendly too.
-
(brt90000) DELETED by brt90000
i wanna splurge and get both though

is the sv worth the price just to have basically?

and a wall mount should be able to safely handle the limitations it offers
Quote from logitekg25 :i wanna splurge and get both though

is the sv worth the price just to have basically?

and a wall mount should be able to safely handle the limitations it offers

I've got an SV and yeah it's a nice drive but if your saving then i'd get a gallardo and use it in both, if not get both.
Quote from jibber :Behold the awesome physics of GT5!

From the comments bellow the video i understand its settup you can do the same in LFS with rb4
Does that mean LFS is as good as GT5 physics wise

Behold the awesome physics of LFS!
That proves LFS is as good as GT5 in therms of physics but have much less cars and tracks the choice is obvious isnt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMDZwpSbDhE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq9jJIWImA8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pJtog8kIGo&feature=related
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

The RB4 rear suspension jumping video.

Now where is that rally crash video where a Lancia Delta Integrale does pretty much the same. Crashes and after tries to continue but rear suspension starts bouncing like hell.

I had it on VHS rally crash video compilation when I was little and I'm pretty sure I have seen it at youtube as well.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :From the comments bellow the video i understand its settup you can do the same in LFS with rb4
Does that mean LFS is as good as GT5 physics wise

Behold the awesome physics of LFS!
That proves LFS is as good as GT5 in therms of physics but have much less cars and tracks the choice is obvious isnt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq9jJIWImA8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pJtog8kIGo&feature=related

Actually the GT5 video reveals some more flaws than LFS videos you provided. Faults that can be noticed in LFS :
- improper handling of springs that were damaged (in reality they would just snap and leave the car on the ground)
- drivetrain immortality (the car would just stop moving)

In GT5 its similar but you can also notice that the center of the mass point in the bigger cars is set way too high. The physics engine also is not calculated frequent enough to make the wheels stay above the ground (for such heavy cars) which leads to the last point - when the wheel happens to be under the ground it is treated as a spring and launches the car into the air.
If you re-run a championship will you get another price car?

Im strugglin hard right now cause i need a historic racing car.. anyone has one that they dont want? I dont have alot of cars but i might have something for trade
Quote from EmilO :If you re-run a championship will you get another price car?

No
Quote from EmilO :If you re-run a championship will you get another price car?

Im strugglin hard right now cause i need a historic racing car.. anyone has one that they dont want? I dont have alot of cars but i might have something for trade

A Race Modified Challenger ('70) or Camaro ('69) will do but watch out for the washing machine cars (chaparral 2j) on monaco
Those 2j's are a beast, dayum they are fast :/
Quote from speed1230 :A Race Modified Challenger ('70) or Camaro ('69) will do but watch out for the washing machine cars (chaparral 2j) on monaco

Damn! Why didn't I think of that? I have no issues modding my Camaro (already RMed) to be competitive... I instead opted to drive the P4 which was not really fast enough... tough victories.
Quote from MAGGOT :Damn! Why didn't I think of that? I have no issues modding my Camaro (already RMed) to be competitive... I instead opted to drive the P4 which was not really fast enough... tough victories.

Well at least the P4 doesn't have (afaik) shoddy handling like my RM Camaro (and all best parts installed)
Maybe I should have used a RM Challenger but I already won the event and that stratos is great!
You guys talk too much, show us some screenshots of your creations.
im stuck on the advanced rally stage, in a peugeot 206 rally car

/more talking
just spent 90% of my money on an R8 LMS The Vettel challenge is insane...

Quote from Gabkicks :just spent 90% of my money on an R8 LMS The Vettel challenge is insane...

*pic*

where do you get this car, i cant find it anywhere the r 8 i mean

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG