The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Mustang, nice.

I so freakin' heart winter and snow......

Before winter it used to look perfect.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Mustang, nice.

I so freakin' heart winter and snow......

Before winter it used to look perfect.

can of spray will fix this!
Quote from e2mustang :if anyone is interrested heres a short vid i made today,also recorded today.Snow drift

For some reason your video takes about 2003043 hours to loud 3 seconds (and it's not my internet because every other Youtube video loads fine) so I didn't see.
Quote from e2mustang :if anyone is interrested heres a short vid i made today,also recorded today.Snow drift

Nice! BTW Jamie, no probs here, loaded quickly.
Just tried again and yay, seems to be working..

Some nice little drifts there sir.
XCNuse: U need some Enkei's in your life

MOT tomorrow
Would have taken more but camera battery went flat.

And yes the mark on the bumper is where I crashed into a curb, the other little marks are stonechips but I don't care.

The pink teddy is Bubblegum and he is always on the dashboard of my car. I adore him to pieces and he will stay with me always.
Attached images
P1090083.JPG
P1090086.JPG
P1090085.JPG
P1090084.JPG
P1090082.JPG
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jabba...

God a guy with sucka cool biek gets such a ugly car

@ Scrabby
Yes he does.
@Scrabby, yes I want RPF1s, I'm stuck between those and the rotas, not sure yet; That's JDR's car, his car is so gorgeous!
I asked if I could take some from some of the race teams on Saturday.. obviously they told me slicks were illegal on the street, but no one said no lol, guess if I could figure out how to walk out of the pits unsuspiciously with wheels and tires in hand I could hah!

Anyways, here's a link to a video I made while at the Roar Before Rolex 24 at Daytona International!

(still just getting into video so be easy! I'm not the best lol, still very new)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtsaGkUk22c

oh and here's a picture (I also discovered why my car looks so much higher than the Speeds; it's because they're on 18s, I'm on 17s)

Gt3082r+6boost manifold+tial wastegate have just been bought for the soarer.
New engine gets bought early next month.

Shit just got real, aiming for over 400rwhp.
Audi S3 should be arriving tomorrow around lunch
The S3 arrived.

With wrong date and everything on the camera
Attached images
Audi scaled.png

Excuse the dirty engine bay, not been able to clean it for a while.

Fitted and already put some miles down with it on and I'm indifferent to it. It makes it nicer through the bends, always had a tendency to drift wide, now it is bam, round the corner. But it has firmed up the suspension more than I was expecting, as I didn't actually expect it to make much difference on the soft wallowing suspension fitted as standard to a diesel van.

So I am undecided as to keeping it on or not as I like sharp steering, but not a harsh ride.

On the plus, it gives me somewhere to tie the throttle cable to, so it doesn't rub on the inlet any more.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Excuse the dirty engine bay, not been able to clean it for a while.

Fitted and already put some miles down with it on and I'm indifferent to it. It makes it nicer through the bends, always had a tendency to drift wide, now it is bam, round the corner. But it has firmed up the suspension more than I was expecting, as I didn't actually expect it to make much difference on the soft wallowing suspension fitted as standard to a diesel van.

So I am undecided as to keeping it on or not as I like sharp steering, but not a harsh ride.

On the plus, it gives me somewhere to tie the throttle cable to, so it doesn't rub on the inlet any more.

Does it actually make that much of a difference then? The front end of my corsa rolls a little as it's not as stiff/low as the rear. Nothing wrong with grip (as my friend found out yesterday when I scared him going around a little roundabout) but was perhaps thinking of controlling the roll without having to fit stiffer springs or ARBs.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Does it actually make that much of a difference then? The front end of my corsa rolls a little as it's not as stiff/low as the rear. Nothing wrong with grip (as my friend found out yesterday when I scared him going around a little roundabout) but was perhaps thinking of controlling the roll without having to fit stiffer springs or ARBs.

There are two places where I recognised a difference, one is a sweeping left hander at some traffic lights, I normally have to hold myself upright with my left arm hooked around the seat, didn't have to today and I hit the corner faster than normal on purpose.
The second is a roundabout that I turn right at, normally I have to get out of the throttle and get more lock on so I don't drift wide into the inside lane, today no such issue.

I haven't put down enough miles to really decide if the pros outweigh the cons. But if you do get a strut brace, make sure it is a solid design, the other more common type have a tendency to not really brace anything, just look pretty.

Avoid this sort.
Also worth avoiding the ones with a jack screw. They make the fitting easier, but do nothing for stiffness.
FINALLY found me a new door lock cylinder.. well a used one. Bought a passenger side lock which a locksmith salvaged for parts and repaired the old broken driver side lock! No more entering the car from the passenger side to unlock the drivers door first! Me happy.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :There are two places where I recognised a difference, one is a sweeping left hander at some traffic lights, I normally have to hold myself upright with my left arm hooked around the seat, didn't have to today and I hit the corner faster than normal on purpose.
The second is a roundabout that I turn right at, normally I have to get out of the throttle and get more lock on so I don't drift wide into the inside lane, today no such issue.

I haven't put down enough miles to really decide if the pros outweigh the cons. But if you do get a strut brace, make sure it is a solid design, the other more common type have a tendency to not really brace anything, just look pretty.

Avoid this sort.

Hmmm. A strut brace shouldn't affect suspension in any level, it only makes the body more solid. So it should be as comfy as before but if the body is really "soft" originally, then a strut brace probably can help a bit with cornering.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG