The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
LOL. Nooooo I was just busy with the parking lot! Almost got the whole area to the ground only 4 blocks high left.
It'll be back guys, don't worry. It's Saturday, go have a drink with friends!
it didnt quite die.
i just came back home and there was some1 on the server.
but i rebooted the whole server anyway.
should be fine again now
Someone put a burner in my house :S
#430 - Uke
Could nikopdr add the boosted's server ip to the start post? Idon't want to search it everytime i have been in some other server : D
Quote from Uke :Could nikopdr add the boosted's server ip to the start post? Idon't want to search it everytime i have been in some other server : D

Happy now? :P
Rather than having to find this topic and then the IP, I bookmarked the post.
Can I be put on the whitelist pl0x? The username is hpski though.
done.
btw im not often on the server right now...since my current pc is shite and lags more than it would be acceptable.
hopefully be back on more soon with a better pc.
Beta is being released today

Included in the release today is leaf decay, working server-side inventory, throwable eggs, and less system hungry servers.
Quote from Network :Beta is being released today

Included in the release today is leaf decay, working server-side inventory, throwable eggs, and less system hungry servers.

Oooh

Glad I bought it in Alpha
Cheers Boosted.

I bought the game yesterday with hours to spare till December 20th, whilst it was still in alpha. It shut down my computer twice after playing for two minutes though. Can't wait till beta, fingers crossed >.<
#438 - Uke
Nothing too impressive in the new update sadly.. But didn't expect that either
ROFL, I can't connect to the server "Outdated server" xD
Well yeah, Boosted needs to update the server client.

I'm just happy that we can keep our current world and not have to start a new one.
There's some bug with chests but they are working on fixing it. (bottom two rows cannot be used, only if new world is started, but don't do that. )

Edit: Beta 1.0_01 client out. Fixed chest bug and some rare crash on loading level.
More bugfixes tommorow.

C'mon Boosted, what the hell are you doing out?
Just kidding : D
Quote from BlackEye :Well yeah, Boosted needs to update the server client.

I'm just happy that we can keep our current world and not have to start a new one.
There's some bug with chests but they are working on fixing it. (bottom two rows cannot be used, only if new world is started, but don't do that. )

Edit: Beta 1.0_01 client out. Fixed chest bug and some rare crash on loading level.
More bugfixes tommorow.

C'mon Boosted, what the hell are you doing out?
Just kidding : D

You don't really think he has a life do you? :o That would just be wrong
Quote from mamoru :You don't really think he has a life do you? :o That would just be wrong

im currently updating...but will take a few mins (edit...make that 30 min...screw the thousands of lil files.) since i need to backup the map and move it into another folder...
hey0's mod wont be running...since it broke with the update.
have to wait for an update on that as well.
Yep, minecraft worlds are many retardedly stupid small files. Take ages to copy even if they're small.
it took a looooooooooong time.
but the server is now updated.
will return hey0's mod as soon as it gets an update.
Damn boosted, I was going 20 bb/100 on FTP, now I might have to stop and come visit
dang..i can believe hes being a millionaire with that game!

Quote : 847484 people bought the game.

10€ alpha...and now 15€ beta...and ppl buy it like mad.

why didnt i have the idea and skill *cries* >_>
And 50% taxes He probably has a lot less money than people think, although still quite a lot..

BTW, dropped items no longer recover.
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
Quote from RasmusL :And 50% taxes He probably has a lot less money than people think, although still quite a lot..

BTW, dropped items no longer recover.
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Just what I was afraid of.. That is why I dropped and got all my items yesterday

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG