The online racing simulator
How is this thread not closed yet...

I'm still wondering, Can't we just lock this, Put it in thread of the year, Never let it be deleted, And.. erm.. rejoice?
Quote from logitekg25 :friends birthday party. my mom couldnt drop me off the time it started, so i went 4 hours early. during that time, we mainly set up the party playlist, and rigged it up with some good songs. then the party started. it was a dance party, so there were speakers, in a tent. so basically when it got dark everyone started dancing a little. a few people kinda put on a few party songs, and in the end, my ipod was the main one with the music. i was essentially the DJ. my ipod doesnt have many songs that are party like, just what i listen to. so i had to use what i had. nothing too great, but it passed.

so abit into the night, a little grinding was happening, and i wasnt in it, who is proud of me? i was still just chillin, DJing to the best of my first-time unprepared, standards. not a horrible job. but then the last song, i actually slow danced, which wasnt too bad.
no grinding, but a slow dance instead!!

/blog

Oh.... You just took it to a whole new level.

DJ'ing with an iPod? Go screw yourself.
Quote from TehPaws3D :How is this thread not closed yet...

I'm still wondering, Can't we just lock this, Put it in thread of the year, Never let it be deleted, And.. erm.. rejoice?

The year?

Nothing will top this

And Devil, it's common
wow you're in a serious mood rofl

....y so serius?
my ipod was all i had, was i suppossed to get all profetional equipment, for some 4 hour long party, and push it to the side of my room for the rest of my life
no no

You need this for digital

Wow another bloger with to big imagination.
here we go again
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Iight lets do dis
well i havent been able to go clubbing in over a month...so now what?

EDIT: not refferring to above :doh:
You have stuff laying about

Improvise
Quote from logitekg25 :well i havent been able to go clubbing in over a month...so now what?

You've never been clubbing.
well the closest i can legally get to clubbing. i just call it clubbing so i dont have to explain the whole exactly what it is every time i mention it.

i like to think its clubbing without the alcohol and drugs..but idk :hide:
HE HAS BEEN HANGING OUT AT THE LOCAL DISCOTHÉQUE!
>.<
... Or not?
LOL. He goes to those so called '' teen nights '' where any underaged kid gets hyper on redbulls and then dies of a heart attack..... or like our friend Chris, they get STD's and STI's.....

So yeah, Klutch is right. That is not clubbing.
The only clubs I go to are strip clubs. Then I'm guaranteed grinding, and a conversation with a stripper! Well, the grinding comes at a price, the conversation doesn't.
mines a bit cheaper then that, and when your in everythings free
Yeah, but how much does it cost you to get in?
lowered the price to $15, but when i went it was $20
It's clubbing when you pull the loud obnoxious girl who staggers and crashes into the kebab shop and either hits or hits on everyone in sight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG