The online racing simulator
It better be worth the wait AND MONEY
Shelby Cobra at SS5 from the stream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGmutXuzNJY

On the direct feed stream there was a track creation on the Mount Aso theme track and it looks sweet! Big elevation changes can be had on it. And tight corners with max complexity. Excellent for drifting

Note there are only 4 sections here, and how complex the turns are

On the stream, the Mount Aso theme even with track width at maximum, is still fairly narrow and the turns still quite sharp

---

I watched one B-Spec race on a live stream and it's pretty cool, and different from GT4

There seems to be a cool down period for every command change. The driver does clean overtakes now if you hit the overtake button, but the faster you get him to drive and overtake, the more his temperament turns to the hot side, so he starts to become more mistake prone. Physical strength meter also decays faster. And vice versa, command him to drive slow and he remains cool and calm.

When the driver had low strength he got a lot slower and the other cars started to catch up and overtake him

Also the lower level B-Spec races are much longer than the low level A-Spec races, 6 laps vs 2-3 etc
CoolCool, do you know if maybe i can download someone elses PSP save file, and transfer it to my PS3, or do i need a PSP with GTPSP to transfer the cars?
Quote from Boris Lozac :CoolCool, do you know if maybe i can download someone elses PSP save file, and transfer it to my PS3, or do i need a PSP with GTPSP to transfer the cars?

Don't know anything about PSP sorry. And they're mostly standard cars so I don't think you will like that

--

I heard the G25 is fully supported clutch wise, no need to press Triangle before a race anymore like in Prologue

---

Mount Aso course creator theme in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLBALXdsUY
lets start a team coolcolj!!!
Quote from Boris Lozac :CoolCool, do you know if maybe i can download someone elses PSP save file, and transfer it to my PS3, or do i need a PSP with GTPSP to transfer the cars?

I doubt u can... The option to transfer cars is in the GTPSP game so needs to load the save, which must have been created on the current PSP...

Do u have a CFW PSP?...
It seems that the Mazda is the first that people buy, but you don't have much coin left out of $20,000.

Would it be better to go for an old banger to start with and chuck a few upgrades on it?

You could start with a WRX STi for $10,700 from what I could see on the video and option it up for some more horses.
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :It seems that the Mazda is the first that people buy, but you don't have much coin left out of $20,000.

Would it be better to go for an old banger to start with and chuck a few upgrades on it?

You could start with a WRX STi for $10,700 from what I could see on the video and option it up for some more horses.

i think that's a difference of opinion... i've done both in my GT4 careers, and still maxed out my garages.
Quote from bunder9999 :i think that's a difference of opinion... i've done both in my GT4 careers, and still maxed out my garages.

With all the past GT series I have always gone value for money and started with it and upgraded as many bits as I could afford. I wasn't referring to the maxing out of one's garage but more peoples opinion on how they start with their first car.
The more videos I see of this, the more it makes me want to get a PS3
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Remember, just because you can afford it, doesn't mean you can buy it. The WRX STI can only be bought when you are level 4 or above. However, that 9k Silvia can be bought at level 0.
-
Quote from brandons48 :Hmmmmm. I would have gone with the nissan Silva and whacked a turbo on it.

But you would be stuck with ugly silvia stock wheels.
-
Why the hell have they gone for this stupid freaking retarded level unlock thing for GT Life. What was wrong with earning Money for cars and getting Licences for events?
http://taxigamer.com/ some nice HD screengrabs on there, seems like his site went berserk with all the traffic so he had to outsource them, try downloading the videos for 720p mp4 files.
Quote from brandons48 :It was premium.

Really? Every car in the used car lot is standard iirc.

EDIT: It seems like the guy in the 'GT Life' vid doesn't know what a 'Be-1' is:
# P Nissan SILVIA K’s Dia Selection (S13) ‘90
# P Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) ‘02
# P Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM ‘02

A few premium silvias, but they won't be the ones in the used dealership, as those are all standards
-
Diamond Selection came with a CA18DET, if I recall correctly.
-
nothing wrong with CA's, atleast tehy dont sound like trucks
Duplicates?

428# S Mazda 110S (L10A) ‘67
429# S Mazda 110S (L10B) ‘68

same as

440# S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) ‘67
441# S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) ‘68

Same cars AFAIK

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )