The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Alot of the proteins required for daily life are required in the very special breakfast every man should give his woman in the morning.

Have no one to give that to..guess I have to swallow it myself?
Don't make the same mistake I did....!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't make the same mistake I did....!

What you did? Got aids of your own penis?
They don't call me FPS Doug for nuttin'.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They don't call me FPS Doug for nuttin'.

Oh god, oh god, OH GOD HORRIBLE PICTURES IN MY HEAD!! :scared:

And some cleaning products to get the pheasant blood off of the front of my van.
Everyone seems to be crashing into animals, my friend run over a, and I quote, steaming, freshly squashed" deer, and my other friend crashed HIS DAD'S Imprezza estate into a deer. Damn deer, causing all of this trouble and they don't pay to be here!!! La la la.
I drove over some cats already, luckily they caused no damage at all.
I drove over a pidgin with my bicycle.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Well yeah, shit hungarian roads and lots of animals around. A huge bump on the road and you're flying away if you're trying to avoid an animal. I'd rather hit them than ending up on a tree half dead or anything.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well yeah, shit hungarian roads and lots of animals around. A huge bump on the road and you're flying away if you're trying to avoid an animal. I'd rather hit them than ending up on a tree half dead or anything.

But... poor little cats?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Everyone seems to be crashing into animals, my friend run over a, and I quote, steaming, freshly squashed" deer, and my other friend crashed HIS DAD'S Imprezza estate into a deer. Damn deer, causing all of this trouble and they don't pay to be here!!! La la la.

I live in the North Yorkshire Moors. Coming across animals playing tiddlywinks on the road isn't rare, so as you can see (look down) I made a bit of a sport of it. I'm trying to source some silhouettes of various animals to stick on my doors each time I hit one.
Why would you run over animals on purpose, that's just wrong.
Quote from jibber :Why would you run over animals on purpose, that's just wrong.

Not if it's a badger or a deer. The silly things should learn the green cross code!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I live in the North Yorkshire Moors.

Bloody hell I didn't know they had internet up there now.
Quote from jibber :Why would you run over animals on purpose, that's just wrong.

Not really on purpose. Just imagine the situation, let's say a cat is running through the road. You don't wanna kill him and you can't change direction because a lorry is coming in front. On the right side there's gravel, then lots of trees. What would you do? It's not worth crashing the car, or getting deadly injuries. This is what I meant, not " omg there's a car let's give more throttle to drive over it."
My last purchase that was kinda expensive.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not really on purpose. Just imagine the situation, let's say a cat is running through the road. You don't wanna kill him and you can't change direction because a lorry is coming in front. On the right side there's gravel, then lots of trees. What would you do? It's not worth crashing the car, or getting deadly injuries. This is what I meant, not " omg there's a car let's give more throttle to drive over it."

You look into your rearview mirror, and if there's nobody behind you so close he will crash into you... you slam the brakes?!
Quote from jibber :You look into your rearview mirror, and if there's nobody behind you so close he will crash into you... you slam the brakes?!

Well of course I'm braking, but it happens so fast that it doesn't help. When you look into the mirror, it's too late. Depends on the situation really, how far the animal is, etc etc.. we could discuss it all day long.

/off
Quote from thisnameistaken :Bloody hell I didn't know they had internet up there now.

Says someone who apparently lives in York, hardly the most modern of places.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG