The online racing simulator
The black area is supposed to be a cliff, so cliff 'face' + the scart = Scartface

:X
What the hell is SCART?
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What the hell is SCART?

You don't know what SCART is? Are you born in 2010 or something?
Quote from Boris Lozac :You don't know what SCART is? Are you born in 2010 or something?

I had never heard of SCART before either...
it's a European connection. The joke makes no sense here without explanation. for the vast majority of people.
I was playing the fool, but SCART is useless over here. We use RCA instead.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I was playing the fool, but SCART is useless over here. We use RCA instead.

well, scart is rarely used here anymore too.
just got kinda old, doesnt support hd ect.
really you don't have SCART in north america?

oh and I think normal sky digi boxes and sky+ boxes are scart. Well at least my sky+ box is.
No, Most electronics are either RCA (Red, Yellow White Plugs), or Component (RGB, Red-Audio, White-Audio). Then there's the inevitable HDMI.
Pe**bear is basically banned here. so... yeah
Quote from MijnWraak :Pe**bear is basically banned here. so... yeah

Maybe so but it finally explained the Nirvana Nevermind album cover for me.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! : The joke makes no sense here without explanation. for the vast majority of people.

Since when is 11.4 % the majority of people?
Attached images
rpc.jpg

Attached images
1287557246397.jpg
1287414841069.gif
Quote from Klutch :by "here" he meant to usa you idiot

Did he? I suppose he could. But he also could have meant "here" as "in this forum". The difference is not in what he meant, but in how we interpreted it. I suggest you read up on theories of communication and sender-reciever-models.

Also, the word "the" is written with an lower case H (h) and a lower case E (e), not with an o.

Quote from hyntty :13.5...

Sorry, forgot to count Canada. Would be 14.5 then. But still not the majority. Also, as I was too lazy to conduct proper research, I'm not sure if asian countries and australia use SCART. But then, as asia isn't really a big market for LfS, it would only slightly alter the outcome, thus not changing the result.
Quote from BastianB :

Caption should read - "In a capitalist America the banks would have been allowed to fail and all the of the stupid arse robbing bankers would be poor as ****. Instead you have some stupid very un-capitalist fiat currency being a tool for bankers AND central banks to rob the public"

Guess it doesn't have quite the same ring though
Quote from ColeusRattus :
Sorry, forgot to count Canada.

At least you can count.

Quote from Klutch :by "here" he meant to usa you idiot

Since when have you colonial imbeciles become experts in textual nuances?
There were no VHS players in USA?
-
(Xaid0n) DELETED by Xaid0n
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG