The online racing simulator
Quote from pasibrzuch :There should be a Maradona's leg attached to every freakin one PC to kick people quoting HUGE images right in the ass...

I'd flip my middle finger at those people, if it wasn't for the fact that it's completely exhausted from all the scrolling.
Big images? They don't even come come near the half.

And stop wining about scrolling, you come here to watch funny pictures.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from pasibrzuch :There should be a Maradona's leg attached to every freakin one PC to kick people quoting HUGE images right in the ass...

We should mount odometer on mouse scroll and compare statistics later

Quote :The sign reads "Dont be afraid it wont fall of"

Quote from Bose321 :Big images? They don't even come come near the half.

Almost everyone here is annoyed by this except you so plz stop whining.
I come here to watch funny images and not the same images again and again.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :We should mount odometer on mouse scroll and compare statistics later

I would be last... Unchecked to see IMG code pics... Clicking all links manually.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :We will measure energy used on clicking and then calculate how long can you scroll with the same amount of energy

It looks there ain't no really cute asians... Only 404 errors.

EDIT: But I'm gonna be first by number of clicks...
Quote from matijapkc :Sorry for double post, but I gotta save this thread. Keep it alive ppl.

http://i852.photobucket.com/al ... c/Funny/failz-500x400.jpg

Wow, I've actually been there! That was something really historic, they have even kept the train there. If you go to that place now it'll still be there, "exactly" as it was when the accident happened. It's great for tourists, they get a great amount of money yearly just by telling the tourists about the crash. They have also created a big store there (which uses the whole building on the left of the picture).
I should have taken some pictures, it would come in handy right now.
@ chupacabras

OMG! The Donald Rumsfeld!!
Quote from Bose321 :...you come here to watch funny pictures.

Correct. So we understand each other.
Quote from JPeace :why?

Otherwise, the forum crazies will complain about how you quoted a long image, and then I have to read their complaints, and then I will likely complain about them complaining. Then someone will say something like 'let's get back to teh funnies'. Then someone else will tell them that none of the images they included in their post were in fact funny. Then people will complain that saying that is way less funny than the images that were posted, a mod will threaten to shut down the thread if people don't start being nice to each other...people will keep bashing each other, the thread will be closed. Then a new thread will open, repeat cycle.

and that's just a lot of bad will, see? All your fault.
Quote from Bose321 :

shut up, I got wifi mouse on battery
Quote from JPeace :why?

So you like to annoy ppl intentionally which is only show how immature you are.

Also On every other forum i can think off its forbidden its mentioned in forum rulles and if you still try to quote you get infraction.
Unfortunatelly on LFS forum its not only acceptable(Only by those who quote images) behaviour but mods doesn't care about it.
Unfortunately mods on LFS forum are awake only if someone post nudes or curse like a marine they insensitive to trolling like this one

Also its common sense ppl who wan to watch funnies don't want to click on every link or scroll trough the same pictures which is obvious why (Well not for everyone)
Most popular searches in Croatia.
Attached images
how to (google).jpg
Quote from G!NhO :I fail to see any funnyness.

It's not so funny. But it shows state of Croatia. Just thiefs and hackers...
EDIT: And, yes, dedication to Facebook.
How to lose a guy in 10 days?

For those dutch people, try "hoe" in google
Attached images
Naamloos.jpg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How to lose a guy in 10 days?

It's a movie. (Clicked the link. :razz I also get it, but it's on 5th or 6th place.
What does the last one says? Is it useful?
EDIT: Damn, those Estonians are fast...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How to lose a guy in 10 days?

For those dutch people, try "hoe" in google

ROFL.. it was about number 2 wasn't it?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG