The online racing simulator
It's the true fact of life. All the things you do in life, ultimately it's futile. You could cure cancer and teach kangaroo's how to speak Australian and make beer.. but ultimately.. we'll all die off and it was all for naught.

Furthermore, I'm not great... so I won't be remembered anyways for anything that I do anyways. 99.99% of us are in the same boat, but ultimately.. the few that are "remembered" will be forgotten one day as well.
Interes...no, it isn't.
Quote from IlGuercio :Interes...no, it isn't.

Agreed. It's a conclusion everyone with a bit of gray matter reaches eventually
Now I just need to figure out how to exploit it to decide that there's no sense in having any reservations in life, and just do things.
Who are you? Marvin the Robot?
No inspector gadget!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, it's kinda true. Life is sorta pointless. no matter what you do, you won't make a true difference to anything.

As long as one is in existence, they are making a difference to the whole universe. I guess it just depends what you mean by "true difference." And how I define existence, which to me is whether or not one consider oneself to exist. Because, a change is a change, but not all changes are perceived by everyone identically. So if one considers oneself to not exist, then I suppose they won't perceive themselves changing anything.
It just is going to melt your brain if you think of all the IF's. If I had not excisted etc etc etc.

I think we have various impact, at least on other humans. Sure, maybe not much, but enough to create big changes on / for your friends and people you have met in the life.
Wait, What? What happened to happily bashing the hell out of logitech, did we forget what this thread is about? Why in the world are we talking about if people make a difference by walking around, WTF did I miss?!
Nevermind, agreed.

**** you all.

There, did that comfort you my darling?
Yes it did sweetheart, Yes it did.
Secret relationship ftw :3 <3
Quote from wheel4hummer :As long as one is in existence, they are making a difference to the whole universe. I guess it just depends what you mean by "true difference." And how I define existence, which to me is whether or not one consider oneself to exist. Because, a change is a change, but not all changes are perceived by everyone identically. So if one considers oneself to not exist, then I suppose they won't perceive themselves changing anything.

Except.. are we really making a difference? Eventually we'll all die out, the planet will explode... say we do migrate to a different planet.. that one will explode as well. At some point our "differences" will be negated anyways, so it's not a true difference, it's a temporary change.
Quote from wheel4hummer :As long as one is in existence, they are making a difference to the whole universe. I guess it just depends what you mean by "true difference." And how I define existence, which to me is whether or not one consider oneself to exist. Because, a change is a change, but not all changes are perceived by everyone identically. So if one considers oneself to not exist, then I suppose they won't perceive themselves changing anything.

do you even know the names of your great grandparents? i sure dont know the names of mine
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
How do we know it was girls he was kissing to begin with? It's all a mystery.
-
thanks TehPaws3D :doh:

and im straight as an arrow, and was girls for the record
Quote from logitekg25 :thanks TehPaws3D :doh:

and im straight as an arrow, and was girls for the record

Prove it or STFU.
how do i do that over the internet
You just said it, You can't, Your forever doomed, There is a door over there

And you can't say you're perfectly straight, At a time everyone wants to understand how gay people work.. etc.. Most people are bi-curious about that, But most are simi scared to admit it, Or they just hide it with a wife or a girlfriend, If homosexuality wasn't so horridly downed, Meaning you can't even get a fing cupcake if your homosexual.. Most people would probably admit they were bi, But just wanting women, You know.. That IS the good thing about being bi.

[/RANT]

Edit: Braaadon! My Homie, Lovely signature! <3
Everyone at some point in there life will experience a bi-curious moment, whether physical or mental, it happens. This is the pinnacle moment in deciding whether you prefer men and/or women. I've had this experience already in my life and safe to say my ass is staying sealed.
.. I can't say that I've had any desire to do anything with a man.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :.. I can't say that I've had any desire to do anything with a man.

Then what was last night?....
Quote from logitekg25 :how do i do that over the internet

Well next time you go out and have one of your "fun nights" bring a camera (or use your phone), and take pics of the girls. Then we know your straight (might want to get a pic of you actually kissing the girl to prove to stubborn people like Dustin and Klutch hehe) and we could also tell you by looking at the girls if they have STDs and AIDS on their mouth so you can't catch it.

Bi-curious moment: I'm with Dustin, never had any interest in that in my life.
If i wanted to see pictures of skanks i'd walk to the city and take pictures of the club sluts.

and i think most people will have that curiosity at some point when growing up.
-
*Whispers back*

Has anyone noticed the obvious like.. 12 topic changes? This thread title should actually be.

Random color changing dolphin [formerly: logilove: the saga] [formerly.... blah..]

I think we can safely say for months to come, Logitech, It was YOUR fault.
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG