The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
See i don't get enough feel for the car to do that sort of shit, for me it's weird, kind of understeery at the front but lairy at the rear too!

Post your wheel settings sebbarth!

meh, nothing special
Spa!! Yeah!!
looking good so far
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :See i don't get enough feel for the car to do that sort of shit, for me it's weird, kind of understeery at the front but lairy at the rear too!

Post your wheel settings sebbarth!

Sure

Wheel: G25

Profiler settings:
Overall effects: 101%
Spring: 0%
Damper: 0%
Rotation 300deg

Game settings:
Rotation: 300deg
FFB: 6 (for the v8 only:shy

That's what you get with the V8 :P that set was really oversteery just so it wouldn't understeer so much on turn in, as you could see, I was correcting almost everywhere.. even thought it was a pretty fast lap
Where did you get that screenshot :O
iracing sucks we have to pay hahahah
Quote from cyclo :iracing sucks we have to pay hahahah

Thanks for your useful contribution to the thread.

obvious troll is obvious
Quote from The Moose :Thanks for your useful contribution to the thread.

obvious troll is obvious

okay guy that you are english okay but not everbody is english here so dont use difficult words
Quote from cyclo :okay guy that you are english okay but not everbody is english here so dont use difficult words

What word in there is difficult?

I only speak a little bit of French and Spanish but I could translate his post into both those languages easily
Quote from J@tko :What word in there is difficult?

I only speak a little bit of French and Spanish but I could translate his post into both those languages easily

Racername: J@tko
kontributie
Quote from cyclo :iracing sucks we have to pay hahahah

You have to pay to be a TRR member, so who sucks?
Mustang at Summit Point makes for some awesome tightly packed racing, but the thing is, if someone in front spins it is fairly hard to know which direction to go because the track is so narrow.

I've had a couple of races where the pole sitters have screwed stuff up for people behind them. They drive round at an inconsistent pace then floor it before the last turn arrives screwing things up throughout the pack.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You have to pay to be a TRR member, so who sucks?

LOL trr team is a good team we have everything and why we have to pay we get suprises from the bosses in real real events ect so shut up man and go to you noob team
read www.teamrockracing.com
Quote from cyclo :LOL trr team is a good team we have everything and why we have to pay we get suprises from the bosses in real real events ect so shut up man and go to you noob team

Well, it's such a good team, and pretty stable, but imo I still resists to pay as for team. It should be free-for-almost-all
Quote from cyclo :LOL trr team is a good team we have everything and why we have to pay we get suprises from the bosses in real real events ect so shut up man and go to you noob team

You are awesome.

TRR is probably the most "noob" team running.
Quote from jakeeatworld :
I've had a couple of races where the pole sitters have screwed stuff up for people behind them. They drive round at an inconsistent pace then floor it before the last turn arrives screwing things up throughout the pack.

Out qualify them & you wont have to worry about it.
Quote from zeugnimod :You are awesome.

TRR is probably the most "noob" team running.

that's okay your opinion.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Well, it's such a good team, and pretty stable, but imo I still resists to pay as for team. It should be free-for-almost-all

yes that's your choice
do you guys know if there is any iRacing team (other than the brazilian ones) which I could join???
Quote from buck77 :do you guys know if there is any iRacing team (other than the brazilian ones) which I could join???

check the iR forums.

Back in August the cat herder blog mentioned a "dedicated graphics engineer" who would improve the sim visualy & also the new Fmod sound engine promised in the next build. Can anyone shed some light on these two developments as to what the current situation is?

Also when is the next week 13 & season change over due?
Thanks
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG