The online racing simulator
Doh! How could I forget your drunk threads! All this logi sheet is messing up my memory of the great TVE.
i take after my long lost dad TVE

thats DEFINATELY a good thing in my eyes.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :You will never be as epic as anything.

Fixed. And yeah TVE... You're sick.. still.. Lmao. But at least it's something to talk about other than putting cheap teen whores in sandwiches.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :
Haha, ok, he's like one of those weird potatos that are all twisted and mangled, but they still make good fries.

I always smile at those potatoes...
Quote from Klutch :TVE has no shame haha

What is the shame in having an AIDS test? I've had 3 tests.

I've twice had AIDS infected blood intermingled with my own, and so I got tested, and I got tested after I broke up with an ex last year who slept around. (although AIDS does not transmit easily between lesbians, I included it amongst a barrage of other tests).

There is no shame in getting tested. If you've any marbles left after all the drugs you'd know it's the responsible thing to do - not for you, but for anyone you might come to care about in the future.

Personally if I actually got AIDS I think i'd rather not know, but that wouldn't be fair.

I took a sports injury some years back and was bleeding when a friend who knew I was waiting for an AIDS test told the medic that I did have AIDS (as he knew I had infected blood mingle with my own). What I experienced in terms of treatment - even though it was for a minor abbrassion - was a real eye opener. I only got a small taste of what life is like but it was something of an awakening to find myself bandaging myself up. That's when things began to hit home that I might have to live with that condition for the rest of a much shorter life.

In the end it transpired that I was lucky and am not infected, but the way some of you talk about it is saddening to see because you make out like gettings AIDS is something to be ashamed of. Sure, i'd not be proud if the test had come back positive, but i'd have felt no shame - further still because my two exposures where as a victim of violent crime and not remotely due to my own irresposonsibility - it's not like I was wanking in your virgin mothers bedroom over an effigy of the baby Jesus and so I got infected as vengeance on the whim of a judicious omnipotent being is it? I was gang raped and then later cut by the same gang. My only crime to fight off an earlier assault and put a hole in someones skull in self defence - and quite by accident as it happens.

So to see a few of you above suggesting that getting tested is something to be ashamed of is very sad.

Afterall, if I had been infected - who would really be effected by my knowing if I was a carrier or not? It'd be the people I then go on to sleep with. Explain to me the shame in sleeping with people whilst having due cause to suspect I might have AIDS? Then justify the shame of getting an AIDS test...
Quote from Joseph Stalin :I don't have any problems or abnormalities with my magic stick.

Except for the fact you don't have one.
Quote from Joseph Stalin :I've never been tested because I am not a man slag,

I don't have any problems or abnormalities with my magic stick.

I value my penis more than I value a bit of gash.

The amount of intelligence that can be ruined in a few simple keystrokes is just amazing, Becky rose made amazing points and you came here and said this, Hell I'm going to have to get some in my life too.

Shame on you Joseph, For not only throwing to the dogs the good amount of text Becky rose has thrown in here, And for her staying on topic with the whole thread; That's just disgusting.
:twocents:
So gys, I've been puking for the past few hours and have a stuffed nose.

Do I have an STI or STD?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So gys, I've been puking for the past few hours and have a stuffed nose.

Do I have an STI or STD?

Sir you have the classic deadly case of a Subaru. Combined with the nasty effects of brake corrosion, You are going to die.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Sir you have the classic deadly case of a Subaru. Combined with the nasty effects of brake corrosion, You are going to die.

Nah he'll be fine, by sheer coincidence I sent him a PM a few nights ago with web links to two brake shops. He'll be fine.

Unless it's meningitis. There's a lot of that going around at the moment.
im afraid its stability control
Quote from Becky Rose :If you've any marbles left after all the drugs you'd know it's the responsible thing to do - not for you, but for anyone you might come to care about in the future.

"After all the drugs"
You know NOTHING about me, so quit acting like you do.

Its not getting tested thats shameful, its the fact that you were sleeping with a slut that you even might THINK might have an STD of some type, THAT is shameful.
Quote from Klutch :

Its not getting tested thats shameful, its the fact that you were sleeping with a slut that you even might THINK might have an STD of some type, THAT is shameful.

Word.
Quote from Klutch :Its not getting tested thats shameful, its the fact that you were sleeping with a slut that you even might THINK might have an STD of some type, THAT is shameful.

Double Word.
Quote from Klutch :

It's starting to look like a Triple Word!!!!!!
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
Quote from Klutch :the fact that you were sleeping with a slut that you even might THINK might have an STD of some type, THAT is shameful.

We broke up because of her infidelity, because of her infidelity I got tested. Where's the shame in that?

Do I carry shame because I once had a girlfriend cheat on me? Some people lie and cheat, and you only find out the full extent of it by taking away the one thing all relationships should have in abundance: Trust.

Blaming it on me won't change human nature.
Quote from Becky Rose :We broke up because of her infidelity, because of her infidelity I got tested. Where's the shame in that?

Do I carry shame because I once had a girlfriend cheat on me? Some people lie and cheat, and you only find out the full extent of it by taking away the one thing all relationships should have in abundance: Trust.

Blaming it on me won't change human nature.

Becky i don't think he was aiming it at you, I think he was just saying it for the general, Atleast, IF he was saying it at you.. How mean!
Quote from TehPaws3D :Becky i don't think he was aiming it at you, I think he was just saying it for the general

Bingo.
Haha thanks for the kind words... but it's true - I am one sick fellow

But, when it comes to aids, cancer.. well matters of life and death I am actually quite serious, I would not mock people that have past away, or laugh of people with cancer and such.. but again, people are different..

But man.. I swear... the test where you put a damn ..tube..thingy down your dick hurts more than trying to penetrate a eel.
Quote from The Very End :
But man.. I swear... the test where you put a damn ..tube..thingy down your dick hurts more than trying to penetrate a eel.

that alone is a great reason for me not to have unprotected sex with a random lol
It's not like I planned on not using condom, but put yourselfe in my position:

You are drunk like a stone, you can barely see and have no idea what's actually in front of you. Is it a whale - no, is it a plane - nooo, is it a girl then - absolutely not.. somehing in between of the 3 above... but ANYHOOO! So your have been drinking too much allready, and the thing gives signal that she want to get the ride of her life.. of COURSE I canot disapoint her.. I fickle around in my pockets... where the **** was that condom again? .. Oh yeah, I forgot, I of course had to be an ass an blowing it up and put it on my head to trying to be funny earlier on the night...

So what should I do? In fact I canot see propper, my willy is not impressive in it current state.. but not a chance in hell I'll disapoint, I AM The Very End FFS!! So I goes all out, hurt my dick and myself in the act, and to be honest - I couldn't care less about the condom at that moment.

"So, did the girl get satisfied?" you may ask. Certainly not is probally the right answer, but with a cheeky smile I would reply back to you : "The bitch can't ****ing move on one week..that's for sure LOL"

Now, that's a propper excuse
Quote from The Very End :But man.. I swear... the test where you put a damn ..tube..thingy down your dick hurts more than trying to penetrate a eel.

First a seal, Now a eel, You're asking to get spanked again, You're a very very kinky and strange potato. (Maybe YOU DRAFT LIKE A POTATO! )

And um.... Do I really want to know what a .. Penetrating ..... No.. Just nevermind.. I don't and never want to know.
Quote :Becky i don't think he was aiming it at you, I think he was just saying it for the general

I'm a narcassist, I can make anything about me. And the thing is whether it was direct or not the point is valid.

Not everyone you meet is honest and usually sex comes a long way before really getting to know someone - so by the time you realise you're dating the county bicycle you've already oiled the chain (and the harness, cuffs, and Spartacus the Mighty Dildo).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG