The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Klutch :do you people really think im this stupid or something?

this was a temporarily solution!
I've already said this.

We HAD to do it because we couldn't ACTUALLY drive the car because it was rubbing against the tyres that bad.

When i get the the time (Later today, as its only 9am) they'll be getting rolled properly because i actually have access to the tools now.
Along with that, the paint cracks will be sanded down, Primered, then pressure packed.

lol, rust takes ages to actually do anything, unless ur worried about the cosmetics of it, there's no rush to do anything about it.
wth is dat? v8?
Quote from Klutch :Its not china so it shouldn't snap :P

Inc pics;

The items

Stock shit

Dwayne working his magic

Dwayne working his magic

Comparison

One in

Rears in

as she sits now

didnt see this before, looks good, id lose the wing, some new rims, (19x11 and 19x10, VIP dish haha) or 18x10 AVS's or something if its skid orientated.

and yeh HKS coilovers have a bit of a rep for just breaking, still happens fairly rarely, but afaik their cheaper stuff is outsourced from taiwan, it's their expensive stuff which is ohlins i think, maybe bilstein.
Quote from theirishnoob :( common sense kicks in ) use a measuring tape and your brain next time and dont just dive in then.

Wheres your car then faggot?
Quote from dadge :chill out ya grumpy little turd.

I am chilled fool..

@theirishnoob All ive seen this **** do is criticize on other peoples cars thinking he can do so much better snobby prick..
Quote from R34king :I am chilled fool..

@theirishnoob All ive seen this **** do is criticize on other peoples cars thinking he can do so much better snobby prick..

you're a chilled fool?

you're in a forum. it's what people do. he didn't say he could do so much better. you're only assuming that. he only offered his opinion. it's up to you whether you take it onboard or not.
but calling someone names s only going to show you in a light that doesn't look good.
for instance. reading you last 3 posts in this thread, i would assume that you're quite easily offended and once that happens, you call people names like "prick", "fool" and faggot. maybe if you talk to people the way you would like to be talked to, there wouldn't be so much friction between you and other users.
Quote from dadge :you're a chilled fool?

you're in a forum. it's what people do. he didn't say he could do so much better. you're only assuming that. he only offered his opinion. it's up to you whether you take it onboard or not.
but calling someone names s only going to show you in a light that doesn't look good.
for instance. reading you last 3 posts in this thread, i would assume that you're quite easily offended and once that happens, you call people names like "prick", "fool" and faggot. maybe if you talk to people the way you would like to be talked to, there wouldn't be so much friction between you and other users.

Whos the hypocrite?
Anyway new rear wing and interior completely stripped out.
Attached images
DSC00022.jpg
DSC00026.jpg
Thank god you installed that wing br0, otherwise you'd take off with all that bhpee'z
my poor pug 306 is no more some dappy bitch droive into the side of me and ruined front panel and door and wheel so they wrote her off...

u know what they say, the fastest car on the road is a hire car and heres what i got at the mo lol

BMW 118d M Sport

Quote from 91mason91 :Whos the hypocrite?

Now all you need is a seat and a rollcage and you're all set for some banger racing
Quote from BreadC :my poor pug 306 is no more some dappy bitch droive into the side of me and ruined front panel and door and wheel so they wrote her off...

u know what they say, the fastest car on the road is a hire car and heres what i got at the mo lol

BMW 118d M Sport

had any RWD fun yet?
Quote from 91mason91 :Whos the hypocrite?

don't know, who's the hypocrite? me for giving advice? or you for putting a spoiler on a car with a tow bar?
Quote from R34king :I am chilled fool..

i change cars most weeks as well, its part of the job...

theirs no point at this moment in time even buying one cause it'll only get boring and be sold next week.

Btw i know most of the irish users here without them knowing me

most would have seen me ripping around in the SIR seirra or 306 ( last 3 bangers i can remember )

so...

your point: null + void.
Quote from dadge :don't know, who's the hypocrite? me for giving advice? or you for putting a spoiler on a car with a tow bar?

2.9L V6 with a tow bar? whocares?
Well, driving home last sunday(12th) I hit a deer. This is the outcome. Hit my head really hard on the steering wheel, quite a large bump on my head, and had a concision that day, but all better now!
Attached images
car.jpg
Oh deer, hope the deer was ok.
Random pics coz i'm bored

Post your car doesnt mean "post your brothers car"
I like the red bus on the left
Quote from tpa :I like the red bus on the left

Huh?

I like the orange bus on the left myself..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG