The online racing simulator
I modelled the lights myself.
Quote from Ian.H :

Back onto an LFS render topic.. here's another scene that'll be released soon. Was hoping to have it done by now but had other things to address in the real world.

Will probably end up modeling new tyres (proper 3D ones) as the turbosmooth I applied to the wheels trashed the tread mapping.

Ian, Any news on your highly anticipated BF1 scene?
Quote from BlackMan :I did that render for Poolek, but i will to know what u guys think about it
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2333/poolek2gd.jpg

Nice render, nice viewing angle, very nice rims. But the rear lights aren't transparant and the exhausts aren't hollow? If you improve that, this will look very good me thinks.
Quote from traxxion :Nice render, nice viewing angle, very nice rims. But the rear lights aren't transparant and the exhausts aren't hollow? If you improve that, this will look very good me thinks.

I deleted the rear light materials, cause i want to have a lexus style.
About exhausts, i dont know what happend with them, but i will to fix it for some time
Been working on my FZR scene a little...It's getting there
Attached images
FZR_Render_TSR.jpg
nice one ryanry64, keep up the good work
Here's a WIP of a Calsonic R34 I am making for the NASRL LFS Championship.

Render of my teams FZR skin: 1600*1200

Took a total of 1hr 7mins to render
-
(vanirl) DELETED by vanirl : Wrong post
-
(vanirl) DELETED by vanirl : Error
The car is nekkid :guilty:
Attached images
FZRDarkrefldone.jpg
My car... dustfree
Attached images
dustfree.jpg
ok, i have been trying to render a the XRT. i think its pretty good but the only problem as far i can see is the rims, i cant seem to find a way to paint it alone from the tyre here u go enyways. my most succesfull car in 2 days sitting in front of 3ds max i have follow the tutorial i found a Master Skinnerz PDF format.
Attached images
xrtrender2.jpg
Quote from Smurfen :ok, i have been trying to render a the XRT. i think its pretty good but the only problem as far i can see is the rims, i cant seem to find a way to paint it alone from the tyre here u go enyways. my most succesfull car in 2 days sitting in front of 3ds max i have follow the tutorial i found a Master Skinnerz PDF format.

You can expand the material used for the skin, it contains various materials/textures for each part (multi/sub object) you can select a particular "object" you want to change .

Check image attached

Good luck.
Attached images
hereyougo.jpg
thank you! gonna try it out!
Quote from 3Qu4t0r :You can expand the material used for the skin, it contains various materials/textures for each part (multi/sub object) you can select a particular "object" you want to change .

Check image attached

Good luck.

i have tryed for a while, but i cant seem to understand what you mean. my 3d s max skills are limited only used it a couple of times like making models for a demo. would be very kind to explain little closer thanks for all the help
Quite long time without posting renders...well, haven't done anything
with proper "wow" effect I think. Self-criticism don't allow to make post
for every render we do

Anyway...I will shut up now.

NB! This is HUGE picture...2.5MB! (1600x1200, PNG)

Btw...most important...this is public skin More info in this forum - Click me!
Check our page for more info. Same info and same skins are uploaded in Finalgear page as well!
Great fan of your work Morrow, it all looks so perfect.

Do you ever release scenes? I'd love to see how some of the stuff you do is done, it all looks so real :lovies3d:

Also you spelt 'Designs' wrong in the corner

Edit : JUst checked your site and noticed the LX/RB4 scenes. They look nice. I can understand if you never want to release a scene like you've shown above however the work that went into it must have been rather alot
First, and most important...it's not only my work. My part of all this is rather small.

Demit @ desings - will fix that tomorrow.

RB4 and LX6 publishing reason is that Ian H. didn't make those...so those was long time only missing scenes. All other scenes can be found in dS Autos
Right now there is no plan to release our scenes. Maybe one day...but not in near future.

About time...hmm...I did around 30 big testrenders (1024+) and about 20 smaller ones. I did whole scene 3 times (first - didn't like final version, second - forgot to save illepall and third is here). Add there Sniikis work time for brake disks+rims+wheels, Mikk work for locker and oil can and Pdanev work with road texture...hmm, + rendering = a LOT of time

But one is sure...if we have to make it second time, it will be lot faster
(All models are not made for one scene only . Rims are already used in XRR renders, I think there is also garage render where oli cans and that red locker is used. This road texture is new one...but it can be used in later renders. So next time assembleing scene will take 20% of time and 80% will be testrenders.
MorroW,
I was looking through the Gallery on youre site. I was wondering where you get all the objects like the tool boxes, laptop computers, garages, cones and things. Do you make them or do you download/buy them from somewhere? If you get them from somewhere a link would be great
In first days I used downloaded models. For example here is no self made models.
But later I stop using others work.
There are several reasons...first probmlem is copyrights. Second - quality.

If you look our later garages (example) there are models made from scratch by MD members.
So this way it's 100% ours and I know how well they are made
nice renders evryone

keep it up!
Quote from 3Qu4t0r :My car... dustfree

lol nice one
Wow Morrow.. those tires, wheels, and brakes especially look totally believable. Amazing.
Quote from MorroW :Quite long time without posting renders...well, haven't done anything
with proper "wow" effect I think. Self-criticism don't allow to make post
for every render we do

Anyway...I will shut up now.

NB! This is HUGE picture...2.5MB! (1600x1200, PNG)

Btw...most important...this is public skin More info in this forum - Click me!
Check our page for more info. Same info and same skins are uploaded in Finalgear page as well!

Bravo... its really really nice
BRAVO!
Crap, that typo was my mistake. One thing I had to do on the final thing was put credits, and I managed to mess that up, grrrr.
That is just jawdropping. Makes me jealous every time i look at it (its my wallpaper )

Ohh well, *back to 3ds to try and make scene better*

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG