The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from anttt69 :also anyone know whats coming next in iRacing?

Pocono should be out this week.
Quote from anttt69 :also anyone know whats coming next in iRacing?

Why, so you can yell at people for buying it?
looks like a very good game but its not worth it
It's not a game at all. You will be bored of it if you approach it like a simple game..
Quote from spanks :Why, so you can yell at people for buying it?

Quote from richard dk :

How childish. Give me one example of me "yelling" at someone for buying iRacing? Then you can grow up.

& Richard i though better of you tbh , the last event i joined before i left iRacing was the Danish club of iRacers who are all real nice people like yourself Richard. So thats very out of character for you.
Lol, chillout.

In other news, I don't like the handling of the Star mazda.. I just hate how the way is slides, or should I say snaps is very unpredictable.. Anyone else find that?
Quote from Seb66 :Lol, chillout.

In other news, I don't like the handling of the Star mazda.. I just hate how the way is slides, or should I say snaps is very unpredictable.. Anyone else find that?

Hmm, I find the Mazda pretty predictable, If or should I say when I have a spin I am already aware that the spin is going to happen turning into the corner. In other words, I don't think the the Mazda is unpredictable, but I've only had 3 or 4 days of experience with it at one track, Mazda Laguna Seca.

Might be your setup mate. Since about 2 builds ago they made the Mazda much better. I can catch slides a lot easier now and it's pretty predictable, still a handful though. Really good fun I find!
Down for maintenance... rage!!
At least it's getting some
sorry
Quote from anttt69 :How childish. Give me one example of me "yelling" at someone for buying iRacing? Then you can grow up.

& Richard i though better of you tbh , the last event i joined before i left iRacing was the Danish club of iRacers who are all real nice people like yourself Richard. So thats very out of character for you.

I thought the comment was VERY funny and I still does..i didn`t knew that you had no humor anymore...

mazda is the worst for that imo, most of this time it can be slid just the right amount then bang massive tank slapper from no where, hope the new 'mythical' tyre model fix it.
Oh come on Ant, you've been quite the negative nancy in this thread.
/start blatant troll attempt
I find that most people who give a rats ass yet can't (yah right) afford iRacing are pretty mad at it...
/end blatant troll attempt
I'm gonna pod your ass! Oops sorry wrong game
Ever thought it would be nice for when a new car/track comes out we have a trial week to test it? Would be nice to know whether you actually want to dig in your pockets or not.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :/start blatant troll attempt
I find that most people who give a rats ass yet can't (yah right) afford iRacing are pretty mad at it...
/end blatant troll attempt

Thought you had kids to raise, but I see you still spending thier college fund acting like a child.

We all know Iracing is overpriced...or we all do except you.

and for the record. I'd rather spend 9.700 on a good guitar than a good sim
Pocono out.

Update as well, seems to be for just the top oval cars/truck however.
Quote from spanks :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnhgXcDsbPY&feature=sub

GOOD GOD

The sampled sound is fantastic for the flyby. Hopefully with the new sound engine they're working with they can liven things up a bit.

Indeed, if they can ever achieve the fidelity they're after, it'll be a great day. Anyone recall that hoax pre-LFS S2 using the 16 cyl posing as an LX6? Good times!

Quote from PMD9409 :Ever thought it would be nice for when a new car/track comes out we have a trial week to test it? Would be nice to know whether you actually want to dig in your pockets or not.

Let alone new car/track; they really should suck it up and let anyone have a go offline for a month with developed AI. iR needs to advertise at least a glimmer of what real competition is like. Not that they're not moving forward at a pace that's reasonable for the genre, but I think if they were more aggressive about showing what they're really about to people OTHER than their target audience ... all the better. However I like it just the way it is.

Quote from AtomAnt :Thought you had kids to raise, but I see you still spending thier college fund acting like a child. We all know Iracing is overpriced...or we all do except you. and for the record. I'd rather spend 9.700 on a good guitar than a good sim

Still on the booze, that's a shame. I always expected more of you. Most people face far less adversity than you and yet still show a lot more class and self control; and generally speaking some sort of personal victory... But, I guess if you're born to act four years old for the rest of your life, perhaps you're confined to that. I always hoped you'd find something more fulfilling in life but I suspect your time has come and gone - for that I am truly sorry. As I said a few years ago (like... 5?!), I still wish you all the best and hope you can straighten your life out for good eventually.

I also have no idea what sort of guitar you can buy for "9.700" of any currency. Good luck with that.

Cheers
Quote from PMD9409 :Ever thought it would be nice for when a new car/track comes out we have a trial week to test it? Would be nice to know whether you actually want to dig in your pockets or not.

PMD my friend, you are fast, Jeff from our old NASSA team, he always uses his good book first.

You're what now...19?

Jeff thinks Money is GOD..(I don't care much for Jeff BBT) But when he says "People are jealous of me because they can't AFFORD)

I Can't afford a Tube Emiphone Head for my 1962 start , I wonder...

If we were all as rich.

oh here look...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69876&page=3

That's a Tweeter to the left..1957...worth at current about 6 grand..the white and black..that's market value around 7 grand..it's one of the first models..look at the head stock..it's Burnt feature.

I also Have 93 samick, it has an osprey in 3d, it a lock out...when i play with the big boys..I bring out the Harps/horns
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Indeed, if they can ever achieve the fidelity they're after, it'll be a great day. Anyone recall that hoax pre-LFS S2 using the 16 cyl posing as an LX6? Good times!

Let alone new car/track; they really should suck it up and let anyone have a go offline for a month with developed AI. iR needs to advertise at least a glimmer of what real competition is like. Not that they're not moving forward at a pace that's reasonable for the genre, but I think if they were more aggressive about showing what they're really about to people OTHER than their target audience ... all the better. However I like it just the way it is.

Still on the booze, that's a shame. I always expected more of you. Most people face far less adversity than you and yet still show a lot more class and self control; and generally speaking some sort of personal victory... But, I guess if you're born to act four years old for the rest of your life, perhaps you're confined to that. I always hoped you'd find something more fulfilling in life but I suspect your time has come and gone - for that I am truly sorry. As I said a few years ago (like... 5?!), I still wish you all the best and hope you can straighten your life out for good eventually.

I also have no idea what sort of guitar you can buy for "9.700" of any currency. Good luck with that.

Cheers

You should find ant easier attack.Still on the booze...so weak...and Moses said...I have 2 tablets,,your headaches are over

For a guy who places hisself above us all....christ

It was 3 years and we(NASSA) added you by mistaken,,,we were looking for Winchester...also a Jeff..hope I didn't hurt your feelings..please forgive me if i Did

And just so you know before you speak ill again, didn't see you at my Daughters memorial race...

God be with you.
Quote from spanks :Oh come on Ant, you've been quite the negative nancy in this thread.

Nope..I'm Mr positive..my quote

"Often wrong, But never in Doubt"
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Pff, done. Toilet paper costs more per year, and I have a chance to ride with Dale :P

What does that mean?

And I'm the one leading a Non Christian life

Oh Wait I just Git it, Jeff means he has so many Girls in his life ....or did I miss the toilet paper joke?
This is the strangest... argument? I've seen on here yet.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG