The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
It's not an argument...for that to happen..you have to have 2 people of matched wits..clearly I'm out matched...he has everything and everyone on his side.

I drive for SCCC Jeff drives for..Hell PMD...whoever has that boy on thier team is doing well...cause he's .....ZOOM
Someone has fill in for Lertz.

I took the job..RIP
Quote from AtomAnt :Jeff thinks Money is GOD..(I don't care much for Jeff BBT) But when he says "People are jealous of me because they can't AFFORD)

Listen chap, nobody but you ever did *anything* to your team. The only reason I'm dignifying your dribble with a response tonight is that few people in the last few years have had the opportunity to experience the occasional but intense, over the top hurt you've brought this community; and I wouldn't want anything you say to be taken seriously even if it was coherent. If you would've used enough common sense, and my post history, to guide your failing thoughts, you would've seen the comments that are invisible. It was nothing more than a playful jab that you clearly missed, and misquoted to boot.

Quote from AtomAnt :You should find ant easier attack.Still on the booze...so weak...and Moses said...I have 2 tablets,,your headaches are over

For a guy who places hisself above us all....christ

It was 3 years and we(NASSA) added you by mistaken,,,we were looking for Winchester...also a Jeff..hope I didn't hurt your feelings..please forgive me if i Did

There is no easier attack I'm afraid. You consistently show up here and say ludicrous things to an assortment of folk - I'm surprised your ban wasn't permanent the way you spewed racist nonsense in you last tirade. Ryan, Eric, and the rest of the old crew no doubt feel the same sense of chagrin; if they don't I'll leave that up to them to say so. This isn't a public matter anyway and if it hadn't been so long I would never bother to drag it further public. No forgiveness necessary; nothing you ever could say would ever affect me on a personal level .

Quote :And just so you know before you speak ill again, didn't see you at my Daughters memorial race...

It is tragic, and it's pretty cheap to both her and everyone else to drag that in here. All I can do is shake my head, I'm pretty sure you'll regret going there when you come to.

Quote from AtomAnt :Nope..I'm Mr positive..my quote"

... you do realize he wasn't speaking to you? Right?

Quote from AtomAnt :Oh Wait I just Git it, Jeff means he has so many Girls in his life ....or did I miss the toilet paper joke?

Nope, just one for the last 13 years
geez, what can i say..all the time you wasted talking and posting against a non persona like me...

Truly you are a ...what's the word...oh that's right you're from Alberta, not that there is anything wrong with that if you wanna kill the planet,

lol, and you thought you were smart enough not to be brought down to my level..

Well, you've been bought and sold.

Never pick a fight with someone that has nothing to lose.
So yeah that there f1 car sure is pretty
I often wonder what Pisses Jeff(BBT) more...my ability to abuse ( Heroin, Meth Alcohol God) or my time

Or does he just hate me, be really bad for him, the hating thing,,I'll give him an E Hug and say

Wish you well...tell the forun what you do Jeff,,Oil worker killing the Planet, or are you going to become a man of the cloth.

You have far more advice for me, I will remind you..16 years from now your child could be reminded of what is playing now.

I baited you and you got hooked ( Like a fish in the line) another point...I don't have wife kids that need me tomorrow.I wasn't trying to make a fool of you, but you took it upon yourself to try and make everyone dislike me.

Jeff, I was loved, My Wife was a treasure..you say it cheap to bring my Daughters featherlight

She just left, no car crash..no killer..she just left

Again I forgive you.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :/start blatant troll attempt
I find that most people who give a rats ass yet can't (yah right) afford iRacing are pretty mad at it...
/end blatant troll attempt

I still want to know what I did to you.

You never did answer, and I assumed (maybe wrong) that you can give $9.95 a month

What about that demo racer...TVE..has helped many racers, he's not rich, but ATM he has helped many young peeps go from demo to S2

I donate 60 dollars rumble pads to Sonic as a prize...you just say..look at me I have money and suffer...not a good Cristian thing to do.

I Donated 2600 CND to Pakistani relief fund through Canadian Recross

BBT, you be a better person putting time in than money
Hey man. How you doing? I'm fine thanks. If you don't want to spend 10 bucks month(or whatever) in a simulator that is always evolving, get over it. I'm happy with it and I don't even use it everyday! keep cool
Quote from AtomAnt :Someone has fill in for Lertz.

I took the job..RIP

no, noone has to fill in.
Quote from AtomAnt :I still want to know what I did to you.

This is pretty much the only thing that is coherent in your posts, so I will respond to it:

Aside from blaming me with absolutely no foundation for the break up of your team NASSA, and publicly ranting about it consistently whilst under the influence of probably everything imaginable, nothing.

You've had some pretty bad turns in life, but you need to do yourself a favour and get some help... again. I always thought when you disappeared for so long that maybe you were getting your shit together, and it does sadden me greatly you're still swimming in the same pit of self pity. How many more years are you going to waste? For an old guy you really, REALLY, need to grow up Wayne.

I also suggest that if you have any more random words to throw at me that you do so via PM and not totally nuke this thread, it's one of the only good ones left - let's not take it down.
Quote from Victor :no, noone has to fill in.

proof that a lertz a day keeps the dev away
Quote from spanks :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnhgXcDsbPY&feature=sub

GOOD GOD

The sampled sound is fantastic for the flyby. Hopefully with the new sound engine they're working with they can liven things up a bit.

Since Alex Horn made that video I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a clip from a RL flyby... I have yet to hear anything even remotely similar from the present sound engine, neither in terms of intensity nor volume...
As far as I can remember, the sound is from a real-life clip rather than in-game. Although I can't find point you to the original source of that info as I'm not currently subscribed to iRacing anymore.
Quote from bbman :Since Alex Horn made that video I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a clip from a RL flyby... I have yet to hear anything even remotely similar from the present sound engine, neither in terms of intensity nor volume...

That is what I meant by sampled. It is a real life clip of sound.
BBT vs AAnt vs AAnt vs AAnt.

And I'm 20 now Ant.
Jeez dont start him up again Phil.
Quote from count.bazley :As far as I can remember, the sound is from a real-life clip rather than in-game. Although I can't find point you to the original source of that info as I'm not currently subscribed to iRacing anymore.

you're right mate. Steve Myers posted to say they used not ingame sound as they wanted to get the video teaser out quickly....
Quote from richard dk :I thought the comment was VERY funny and I still does..i didn`t knew that you had no humor anymore...

Well ive had a crap week tbh & people taking the piss out of me does not help. I love a good laugh just like anyone else but when the joke is personal (on me), its not nice.

Quote from spanks :Oh come on Ant, you've been quite the negative nancy in this thread.

Again, thats you lot misinterpreting being realistic as being negative. Please open your eyes, like somebody said before:
Quote :This is an iRacing thread not a kiss iRacings ass thread

edit: Actualy i must concur that in the begining i was pesimistic about iracing right back when they announced $156 per year membership (as were a lot of people) but as time has gone by my views have mellowed. Who posted the last cat herder on here?
Quote from PMD9409 :BBT vs AAnt vs AAnt vs AAnt.

And I'm 20 now Ant.

you trying for the Intel GP finals?
Quote from StableX :you trying for the Intel GP finals?

I believe the race was a couple nights ago? I'm not a big fan of the Mazda tbh so I didn't really put in any laps (was running 20s after like 5 laps on track). Saw the regional finals or whatever for US and Canada, I could have easily finished in top 5 there sadly, some of those drivers were going WAY off pace.
Quote from PMD9409 :I believe the race was a couple nights ago? I'm not a big fan of the Mazda tbh so I didn't really put in any laps (was running 20s after like 5 laps on track). Saw the regional finals or whatever for US and Canada, I could have easily finished in top 5 there sadly, some of those drivers were going WAY off pace.

I'm not sure you'd EASILY finish top 5... or you'd probably have tried to get there, especially considering its a free trip to NY and as you'd finish EASILY< a good chance of the $10,000 prize!

you missed out big time!
Oh, I see I totally misunderstood how it worked.

This is the race I watched.

Okay well maybe I should have done some more laps, but college has started back up and taken up most of my time.
Quote from PMD9409 :Oh, I see I totally misunderstood how it worked.

This is the race I watched.

Okay well maybe I should have done some more laps, but college has started back up and taken up most of my time.

yeah, great opportunity missed there I think...... pity. Would have been nice to see more LFS'ers to get behind and follow to the final!
Meh, I am not really an openwheel guy anyways, so it don't bother me at all.
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, I am not really an openwheel guy anyways, so it don't bother me at all.

Considering you're not an open wheel guy amazing you're instantly able to get top 5 EASY! Shame iRacing doesn't have the calibre for you
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG